Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2019 7:01 pm  #831

Re: YOU'RE HIRED

Peppie - You're hired to accept my apology.  I went looking for these threads and could not find them.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

1/13/2019 12:49 pm  #832

Newto You are Hired to go invent a bell that will ring automatically
if this thread reaches the bottom of page 2.

1/13/2019 1:01 pm  #833

Peppie -- You are hired to seek some funding for me so I can invent this bell.  Perhaps something like this would do the trick:

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

1/13/2019 2:47 pm  #834

Newto you are Hired to know I will go back to standing on street corners
to fund something a little more up dated - and to know I think that is a very
pretty Cow Bell.

1/13/2019 7:13 pm  #835

Peppie - You are hired to tell me exactly what you want, so I will not waste our funding money making something unacceptable.  

1/14/2019 12:18 pm  #836

Newto you are Hired to know that maybe we should get a more modern alarm
system, perhaps a no expenses spared state of the art  type with bells and whistles! hmmmm ?

1/15/2019 5:32 am  #837

Peppie - You are hired to know that it costs around $2500 US to install a security system in a house, plus about $50 US per month for monitoring.  You are hired to figure out if we can afford that kind of expense. 

1/15/2019 9:13 am  #838

Newto you are Hired to know you have a good point there and maybe we
should stick to a cow bell.  And perhaps we can keep the cow too?

1/17/2019 7:20 am  #839

Peppie - You are hired!!  We'll have the cow bell for safety and the cow for fresh milk.  Mmmm.....you are hired to milk the cow. 

1/18/2019 9:05 am  #840

Newto Fine I will milk the cow and your Hired to wear this shirt at all
times while in these two threads.

Board footera