Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2013 4:21 pm  #61

Re: Where are you ?

Southeast Wisconsin, USA

8/28/2013 12:37 am  #62

Zada wrote:

Southeast Wisconsin, USA

Oh, man! I've always wanted to go to Madison, and I've never gotten the chance. I've heard it's got pretty much everything. If you've spent time there, please share! 

8/28/2013 3:48 am  #63

Pidgie...I lived in Baumholder Germany for a year and a half while huby was stationed there.  It was very close to Amsterdam and I never got to go!

8/28/2013 5:06 am  #64

CallMeCoors wrote:

Pidgie...I lived in Baumholder Germany for a year and a half while huby was stationed there.  It was very close to Amsterdam and I never got to go!

Ugh, that blows. But you know, as long as I've lived here I haven't been to Berlin, for example. I grew up in New York State and went to NYC fairly often, but I was in my 20s before I visited the Statue of Liberty, and I haven't seen most of the US, never having been farther west than St. Louis, farther north than Groton (CT; and that was for work) or farther south than Atlanta. And I went to STL and Atlanta while I was living *here*.

It always seems to be a money/time/opportunity issue. You need all three and at least one is always missing.

8/29/2013 6:55 am  #65

I lived in Germany ( Detmold, -Westphalia ) for 10 years and the furthest we got to was Koln once on a coach trip, the American PX down south on a coach trip and Hannover airport.

But there were so many lovely places so close to us we didn't need to go further.

Stein Hundemeer, Externstein, Hermandankle, Lake Shieder . We also used to go up to Hameln ( known as Hamlin here) which is also a beautiful little town which acts out the pied piper every sunday.

We drove through Rotterdam a few times on the way to a centerparks in Holland and to the ferry, but didn't stop.

I am not a dumb blonde, my hair is dyed. I am just dumb

8/31/2013 8:58 am  #66

I'm living in Perth, Western Australia

9/01/2013 3:43 am  #67

Gabby wrote:

I'm living in Perth, Western Australia

This is me as well.....couldn't re-sign in under 'Gabby' I've been having trouble with my email account.....sorry for any confusion, don't know if 'Gabby' can be deleted or not....sorry again

9/06/2013 7:25 am  #68

Amsterdam  wow good my dad used to work for KLM airlines we often went there on a cheapie  nice days xx

9/06/2013 12:44 pm  #69

no answer  oh oh deary me  xx

9/17/2013 12:58 pm  #70

I totally  apologise for my soppy answer above  please forgive me  been a rough couple of years  yes loved Amsterdam very much  went with mum and dad  great  mum died last november  still sad  please forgive me your mate  Peppie  xxx

Board footera