Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2019 11:49 am  #1

Happy Birthday, Shadow, April 30th

Best wishes to you on your birthday!!  Enjoy your day!!  Hope you have a good year ahead!!

Last edited by newto (4/29/2019 11:50 am)

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

4/29/2019 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Happy Birthday, Shadow, April 30th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR SHADOW...HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!

4/29/2019 6:19 pm  #3

Happy Birthday To My Dear Stepmum  

4/29/2019 6:23 pm  #4

4/30/2019 4:25 am  #5

Best Wishes to you

4/30/2019 5:26 am  #6

Wishing you a wonderful birthday Shadow  

4/30/2019 9:49 am  #7

4/30/2019 10:01 am  #8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW

4/30/2019 12:16 pm  #9

Thank you for starting this wonderful birthday thread Newto. 

Thank you for the colorful butterflies with the birthday wishes.  I have a family dinner I'm going to tonight then on Friday night I'll be going to my brother's house for a Friday night birthday. 

Lion thank you for the lovely birthday wishes with the very pretty bouquet of flowers on it.  I love the blue shark birthday cake with a mouth full of Swedish fishies.  That's is really very cute.

**Recovers from birthday squish hug**  Thank you Peppies for that warm squishy hug and for the tiny birthday cake and the clown.  The full sized birthday cake is very pretty with pink flowers and pink macrons.  Thank you.

Lyria thank you for that very pretty birthday card with the pretty flowers on it.  Thank you also for that very pretty sparkly red frosted cake with the fresh strawberries and raspberries on the top. 

Zada you are very sweet to give me three birthday cards each one being very pretty thank you for the bouquet in the teacup with the butterflies flying around and for the tiny cake and present.

Norma that's a really nice piece of birthday art that you personalized for me.  Thank you for the framing as well that is a nice touch. 

Linda thank you also for the happy birthday wishes and for the cake, the present, for the cocktail and the balloon. 

To all of my friends I raise the from Linda and say Cheers to all of you and thank you for the wonderful birthday.

Last edited by Shadow2013 (4/30/2019 12:17 pm)

4/30/2019 9:30 pm  #10

Happy Birthday, Step-Mom!

Remember: No matter where you go, there you are. 

Board footera