Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2016 4:29 pm  #1

REGRET

My heart is so heavy but I'm going to try to say what needs to be said.

The Pool will always remain, even if it fades away into the neverland of pages.  There are so very many memories that are treasured.  If only I had a way to print it all out, I would.

You are all so special to me and I've never lied to any of you.  Yeah, I have a few things I haven't yet mailed, but I didn't lie cause when I can they will arrive at your door.

All of this is just to say that so many of us have gone elsewhere and nobody seems happy anymore.  Maybe it's become too much of a chore or too much of ourselves shared, I don't know.  I don't won't to lose touch with any of you.  That scares me.  All the times we shared thoughts and worries and cares and prayers and fun times being silly will forever remain in my heart. 

It's time for me to leave.  Please keep in touch when you can and want to.  

Love and Hugs to each and every one of you.  Hope to TTYS!

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

3/16/2016 5:06 pm  #2

Re: REGRET

PHYL !!!!!  you can't leave !!!!! 

3/16/2016 6:28 pm  #3

This is the second person who has stated their intention of leaving this forum today.  What the h*** is going on here?  I'll keep the other person's name confidential since she informed me by PM.  Don't know if she will make a public farewell here or not.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

3/16/2016 6:34 pm  #4

Newto, the person you are referring to has posted their intentions in a new thread in General Discussions....it's a very sad day, indeed

Last edited by hdnobjgamluvr (3/16/2016 6:34 pm)

3/16/2016 6:37 pm  #5

F&I. I will say again I love ya and even though it seems so, I haven't left. Just not posting much anywhere. Despite all your good wishes and blessings, my life is in the dirt, waiting for someone to pile the last shovel on. It is what it is, sorry for the cliche, but, I have no control over what's going on.

It's all about peace, love and forgiveness.

3/16/2016 6:43 pm  #6

hdnobjgamluvr wrote:

Newto, the person you are referring to has posted their intentions in a new thread in General Discussions....it's a very sad day, indeed

Judy -- I saw the announcement after I answered her PM.  My initial impression is "what the hell is going on around here" when two such people decide to leave........  My thought is that they are both going somewhere else.......myra

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

3/16/2016 10:46 pm  #7

Again, as replied in Coors goodbye post,
 I have no words. 

Phyl, God Bless and Take care.

3/17/2016 2:10 am  #8

3/17/2016 7:12 am  #9

3/17/2016 10:49 am  #10

Fire I can't imagine you not being here. Please take care