Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2013 12:26 pm  #41

Re: What are you playing?

Gov I got 6 game credits  any suggestions thank you for putting a bear and a tiger in my fishtank more mouths to feed    you do know bears like fish     pep x

10/09/2013 1:29 pm  #42

What kinds of games do you like Pep ??

The bear and tiger are blocked off so they get their own food. 

10/12/2013 12:33 pm  #43

Hi Gov sorrey not to come back sooner   I forgot I put this here  no excuse

Games most not very dark junkpile ones not too good on solitaire nice bright happy games  !!

Hope you are feeling a bit better now     pepx Bear and  Tiger  so funny   xx

10/12/2013 7:07 pm  #44

Pep, do you like the Echoes of the Past series. the newest one Kingdom of Despair is good and is kind of broken up in sections so you don't have to play all the way through.

I am playing Nearwood right now when I get a chance and I am liking it so far. 

10/12/2013 7:10 pm  #45

Hi Govs, did you buy anything in the BOGO sale?  I never tried that Kingdom of Despair.  Is it one you would recommend for the SE?

10/12/2013 7:17 pm  #46

I didn't get anything in the sale. Saving my GCC's for MCF. I played the SE of Kingdom. It was good on its own and Iike the rest in the series. Fairy tale like. I think you would like it. 

10/12/2013 7:36 pm  #47

Thanks Gov.  I didn't demo that one but I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.  I have so many I want to get.  I do want Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood CE because I tried it and it's good, creepy atmosphere. I'm angry that I can't play Lagoona 2 which I really love.  I also like Questerium: Sinister Trinity - did you try it?  A SE with CE features.  I might get Mayan Prophecies 2.

10/12/2013 7:44 pm  #48

I got Enigmatis and Nearwood CE;'s the other day when they were 8.99 a piece. I didn't try Questerium. Didn't realize it was a SE by itself. 

10/12/2013 8:04 pm  #49

Oh dear, are you kicking yourself for not waiting for the BOGO?  I would !!!  You know, Govs, there is a pattern at BF....there is usually one BOGO every month, so just wait for it before getting any CEs, unless of course you have the money to splurge.  As for me, I only wait for BOGOs before getting any games.  

I am sort of burned out on games at the moment.  I haven't been able to bring myself to play HOPAs, have been playing mostly M3, TM or solitaire.  I'm getting Zombie Solitaire on Monday plus some selected games so that I get the bonus punches.  Right now I'm having fun playing The Fifth Gate.  I'm at the 4th Gate now so almost at the end. I have more fun playing that than any of the HOGs.

I'm still playing Magic Time (on my 3rd house) and Imperial Island, and Solitaire Mystery.

Last edited by barregar (10/12/2013 8:06 pm)

10/12/2013 8:56 pm  #50

Thank you so much gov will have a demo tomorrow       gratefull   pep   xxxxxx

Board footera