Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2013 8:43 am  #31

Re: What are you playing?

Its Heros of hellas 3 Athens  really enjoyed that   pep

9/02/2013 7:25 pm  #32

Anyone try Lost in Reefs 2 ? It's a M3. I may have the first one but dont' feel like looking. 

9/02/2013 8:01 pm  #33

Hi Gov, I tried Lost in Reefs 2.....er, I try every new game that comes out lol.

It is exactly like the first one, in terms of the icons used.  In fact, the gameplay is exactly like Lost in Night, you get 1 stage in a building and have to upgrade it in 3 stages.  After playing the whole demo I got bored with it.  Nothing exciting, even the buildings don't look exciting.  I much prefer the buildings in Lost in Night, at least they looked whimsical and cute.  The ones in Lost in Reef 2 look okay I guess, muted colors.  So if you want gameplay exactly like Lost in Night or Lost in Reef, then you will like this one.  As for me, I'm not buying.  

Last edited by barregar (9/02/2013 8:04 pm)

9/04/2013 8:23 pm  #34

Finally finished Nightmares From the Deep. Nothing really to play now except the few Free to Play games I play. Still working a bit on Finders. I liked the demo but now can't seem to get into it. I am hoping Royal Envoy 3 comes out this week. 

9/16/2013 4:12 pm  #35

Halfway through the main game of Royal Envoy. It is timed but it seems easier than the others. It is all about strategy. Lots of things you could do but you don't need to . So far have managed gold on all the levels. A couple I had to play again once I figured out what I needed to do.

9/16/2013 6:08 pm  #36

Playing Dark Manor. Avoiding spending money in any freemium games. those are my two main games.

Fish are NOT friends. Welcome to the Foodchain. I am at the top. With a chainsaw. Nothing beats chainsaw.

9/16/2013 7:03 pm  #37

I am playing Dark Manor (think I am level 21 or 22)  and My Singing Monsters and a couple of the online games. I think RE 3 is the only game I actually bought in the past month. 

9/17/2013 9:56 pm  #38

I demoed Cobi Treasure Deluxe today because it's been ages since I played a Tetris type game and I was quite the Tetris queen back in the day...but ugh, it just didn't do anything for me.  And I must be getting old because the game kicked my fishtail by level 30, eek!  Deleted it after 26 minutes.  I think I'm going to go back to my usual M3s.

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it.

9/18/2013 5:16 pm  #39

I never liked Tetris. I firmly believe it is a early Dash game. I would be fine for a bit and then they would start falling to fast and I would freak out. 

I finished the main part of Royal Envoy 3. Either I am better at these games than I was or it was easier. Of course I haven't played expert mode yet but I did get all gold on the regular . Already having trouble on the bonus levels so not sure how much I will open of those. Will have to check and see if the strategy guide shows the bonus levels. 

10/07/2013 2:18 pm  #40

Got The Tiny Tail and Zombie Solitaire today. I don't think either one is particularly difficult but they seem fun and that is what I am in the mood for. 

Board footera