Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2013 10:44 am  #31

Re: Where are you ?

Middle of USA...Kansas...the flat lands.

8/16/2013 3:32 pm  #32

This is my first post over here, so I am checking to see if my avatar works and such.

Thanks for this site, the humanity of BF sure left the building......eh...

People disappoint dogs never do

8/16/2013 3:39 pm  #33

Not sure why my avatar isn't loading, but oh well.

PNW here too, but not near BFG.....

People disappoint dogs never do

8/16/2013 4:25 pm  #34

Just west of St. Louis, Missouri, USA - Home of the Cardinals, 11 times World Series Champions!!! [/img]

I was put on earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

8/17/2013 12:52 am  #35

I am in Anaheim, California........ just a stone's throw from Disneyland. 

8/17/2013 11:44 am  #36

I'm from Plymouth, Mass, a born-and-bred Bawstonian.  (my Boston accent, lol)

8/18/2013 10:02 am  #37

I'm living in Southwest Florida - approx. 5 or so miles from the Sarasota airport.  Originally born and raised in Fairfield, CT - big change!!!!!  But moved down to help out my 88/89 year old parents and my 91 year old Aunt.  Can't believe I have been down here over a year now - leave a message about the whole experience when I wake up a little more.

Last edited by ancientgamer (8/18/2013 10:03 am)

"if we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!"  AG

8/18/2013 4:45 pm  #38

So I finally got here...got me avatar, so cool to be able to pick/choose...

Am located in the so-called...SunShine State USA ... California...born/raised there but would move quick as lightening if had the chance

Lets...

8/18/2013 5:43 pm  #39

letsdoit wrote:

So I finally got here...got me avatar, so cool to be able to pick/choose...

Am located in the so-called...SunShine State USA ... California...born/raised there but would move quick as lightening if had the chance

Lets...

Hey Lets. So glad you could join us! Me, too, on the Calif. thing, born & raised. L.A. to be exact. Soon as I could, moved to the beach area. Been a beach rat ever since. Now transplanted to Oregon. Beautiful here. Green, lush, rains a lot to sustain the aforementioned. Much cheaper to live, very casual & no sales tax on whatever you need to buy! (Sorry to those that have to pay sales taxes) Will take it anyday/forever after the grey everything in So. Cal. Urk!

Don't know if you will get this message...you have to post 3 times to get into a discussion..so chat away!!!!!

Last edited by lionfishatbay (8/18/2013 5:45 pm)

8/19/2013 5:50 am  #40

Queensland, Australia.

Board footera