Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2014 10:27 pm  #181

Re: What are you playing?

Jezabel, I am thinking of getting the latest MT from the sale. Not sure yet. I do like the series a lot but the last one was bordering on a bit too long for me. I agree there are several series that I just tend towards.

I have all the Puppetshow ones except for the latest one. (even though I really don't like puppets at all). I love House of 1000 Doors series. I wil probably get the latest Hidden Expedition as I have all the others. Agency of Anomalies is a good series too. (even though I am completely over saving Tim, he is useless) . 

I just need to decide what to get during the sale. Thinking MT, HE  and maybe Royal Envoy 3(??) still would need one more. 

Barre, hope you are doing ok. I got my newsletter from Playrix and was able to get Manor Memoirs CE for 2.99. Can't  beat that at all. Wasn't going to get it from BF as a CE since general opinion was it was not worth CE price but for 2.99 most definitely. 

9/01/2014 12:42 am  #182

If anyone is interested in getting Manor Memoirs CE go to Playrix.com and get the game. At checkout where it has coupon code try this code  PLAY-RQB5-CEJD.  

That should give it to you for 2.99 if the sale is still going on. 

9/05/2014 9:11 pm  #183

Since I have been without my computer, I have been going old-school.  First I played Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo.  I followed it with Resident Evil 3, for Playstation 1, but since mine is broken, I played it on the PS3.  I am now swtiching back and forth from Mario Golf on the Nintendo 64 and Dark Cloud on the Playstation 2.  Having a BLAST with them.  These systems are OLD and still work just fine.  ARE YOU LISTENING DELL?!!!!!

9/06/2014 11:02 pm  #184

@Hi Govs - Good to see you!    TN won today but not against a really good team.  Two of our best players were injured.  Don't know when they'll be back. They've not been truly tested yet but its coming soon...groan!

@Hi Jezebel - Good to see you & am happy to see you in the Word Games! 

If you both like creepy games, "Fright" is very good with live actors that are spot on.  It has a very good storyline.  I love dark & eerie creepy Adventure games the most & that's mainly what I play.  Have you played "True Fear"?  That's by FAR the creepiest/scary game I've 'ever' seen at BF.  It's a 3 part trilogy.  Part 2 should be out anytime.  It has more blood in it than any game I've seen at BF & the body count is HIGH!  It does have very creepy moments.  It's not scary (to me) & I'm very surprised BF even has this game it has so much blood in it (besides other things).  Love it,  had a ball playing it, & can't wait for parts 2 & 3.  I won't say anything more cause I don't want to give anything away.  It has a great storyline (the most important part of a game to me).  I've seen horror movies very close to this game & some horror movies that can't even come close to this game.  Some parts reminded me of The Ring & that creepy woman crawling out of the well.  I sure wish the devs would get a move on & hope it has no glitches.  I love the Mystery Trackers series (have all of them) but didn't care for the last one that much..it just didn't hold my interest like the others did, but its probably just me...too many things going on at the same time.  "The Beast of Lycan Isle" is FANTASTIC too!  LOVE the game.  Fright, True Fear & The Beast of Lycan Isle are in my top ten 5 star favorite games.  Dire Grove 2 disappointed me.  I truly do prefer live actors if possible but if its a good storyline its not a deal breaker for me.  If you want to be 'creeped out' though, definitely go with True Fear first.  I have a list of the best D&E games at BF (IMO). If you'd like any suggestions you're welcome to PM me anytime. 

@ Hi Coors - I still have our 'origial' Nintendo with the games & its just like new.  Agree with you there & also about Dell (I know you know that though)...just hope Dell is listening.  They're going downhill fast with thousands of complaints I've read from unsatisfied customers. 

10/13/2014 2:01 pm  #185

Anyone get the new Fishdom ? I should have got it from Playrix. Got the email for the discount and then promptly forgot all about it. 

10/14/2014 8:52 pm  #186

Yep....Bought it  for $5.99 this weekend and am currently working my way through it.  This one seems to have a whole lot of levels.  Great game.

10/17/2014 6:56 pm  #187

Got all the Fishdoms mayhap not the one above  I loves plants and Zombies think there may
be a new one somwhere  and I have playstation in bedroom how grown up can you be am
I bothered   xx    Ok yeah loved Sonic on the megga drive   have not brought a game for nearly
a year   credits piling up     pep  xx

10/26/2014 9:14 am  #188

I just finished Campfire Legends: The Last Act.  It's the third in a series.  I thought they were separate games but turns out they're not and now I want to play all three over again.  They're not your typical HO games.  There's no 'hand' for items.  You can't pick anything up until you actually need it.  Then you have to go looking all over the house for what you need.   The items could be in the regular scene or they could be in a zoom in scene, you just never know.  But if you need a spoon for something it's probably in the kitchen somewhere.  I just love games like this.  They seem so much more realistic than carrying an old piece of meat around with you for an hour and eventually finding a dog to give it to.  Gamehouse has a bundle pack of the first two games and the third one is a Premium Edition and is in their discount games right now, so good deals on all of them.  Good games for Halloween.  They have Evil Pumpkin over there, too, that's up next on my list.
I finished True Fear last week and I loved it!

Wishing for a Christmas miracle for our dear Barre

10/26/2014 9:29 am  #189

Hi Wendy!  Great to see you!  I'm pretty sure I played one of those Campfire Legends games a long time ago.  I'm going to go to Gamehouse and check the others out.  Thanks for the info!  

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

10/26/2014 8:15 pm  #190

Wendy, I had gotten the Campfire Legends game in a bundle from Gamehouse. Wanted to see what they big deal was about them. Not bad games just different. I was thinking there might be more than 3 but could be wrong. 

Board footera