Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2014 10:23 am  #11

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' (FTP)

I'm trying to get to level 50 but it's taking a while.  At least whenever I put something up for auction, it always sells...that makes me happy.   I'm playing mini games to get the collectibles to sell in the auctions.  Sometimes that's all I do, play mini games,  because the quests are only 1 a day now.   

Last edited by barregar (4/02/2014 12:44 pm)

4/02/2014 12:46 pm  #12

Today is day 21 and the gift I received was a Pizza.  

There was also a pop up saying that there is a Sale today on Food, and another Sale tomorrow?  When I went into Food, it showed 15% off everything.  I think I will get some mac and cheese.

4/02/2014 8:36 pm  #13

I got the pizza also. Ended up getting 5 mac and cheese. Still have 45 threads but going to save them for now. 

4/09/2014 6:32 pm  #14

Today, for my gift, I got the briefcase of mini-game resources.  I'm saving it.  
I reached level 50 and the amount to level up reduces, if you know what I mean.  I hope there is an update for Easter, otherwise it's just 1 quest a day, pretty boring.  

I did receive a surprise though.  I have been shovelling snow every time I see the shovel, and lo and behold, I managed to shovel 100 times without even knowing it and got the achievement, which gave me an eggnog.  Quite unexpected because I thought that was a Christmas achievement.  I'm saving the eggnog and won't be using it.   

4/09/2014 10:14 pm  #15

I was just talking about an update and it's here!!!!  I am d/loading the update right now.  Will be playing it tonight to see if I get more quests.

4/10/2014 11:35 am  #16

Hi Govs, I have updated the list of collectibles because the ones that we have been missing can be found in Teodi's Tailoring now, things like the G.W. Carver Stamp, Mythical Cameo, Silver Sauceboat, Classic Red Wine Glass,  Spanish Campaign Medal, and most of all, the Graduation Gown, plus others which are also valuable. 
At least now when I play 1(b) for the coins, I get the GW Carver stamp.
Hope the list is helpful for you.

Board footera