Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2014 7:32 pm  #21

Re: Make a Sentence Out of Four Words

I took a hammer to the tree...low & behold...a wash of water came out with a goldfish in it!

Sand grass crab cats

6/10/2014 11:15 pm  #22

My neighbors cats were playing in sand, then came to my yard and started rolling around in the crab grass thinking it was catnip!

Cloud
Dust
Spider
Telephone

6/12/2014 7:06 am  #23

I'm well aware there is a lot of dust and spider(s) in my basement, but frankly, I'd rather sit outside on a chaise, talking on the telephone and looking at a cloud.

novel
wedding
butter
university

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/13/2014 12:28 pm  #24

When I was at University I wrote a Novel about a wedding
Everyone thought it was good but I just think they were trying to butter me up  !!

Boat  Storm Hunger  Rock

6/13/2014 6:05 pm  #25

While I was out in my boat, a storm blew up.  The fear made me feel hunger, so I tied the boat to a big rock and had a snack.

banana
porch
repair
vase

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/13/2014 6:24 pm  #26

I slipped on the banana on my porch & had to make the repairs...& threw the vase away since it was too broken.

Flower  Bird  Rain Grass

6/13/2014 11:37 pm  #27

I was smokin' some grass out in the rain and saw a flower fly by with a bird.

harpsichord
nachos
gorilla
frantic

Namasté       

6/14/2014 2:26 am  #28

On a lovely afternoon, I was playing my harpsichord and enjoying a plate of nachos.  Suddenly a gorilla came through the window.  I got frantic and lost my place in the music.

sailboat
calendar
symphony
grapes

6/14/2014 8:28 am  #29

Was sitting peacefully on my sailboat, eating grapes, when I saw the calendar!!!!  The synphony was tonight!!!

Clams
People
confuson
panic

6/15/2014 8:01 am  #30

People often go to the eastern shore of Maryland to eat clams, and other seafood.  Confusion reigns when one person sees the long lines and has a panic attack.

museum
scarf
mouse (either variety)
detergent

Board footera