Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 3:47 pm  #791

Re: YOU'RE FIRED

Newto  You are Fired for not telling me that in the first place
Hope they do not clash with mine.

2/20/2018 8:20 pm  #792

Peppie - You are fired because I assumed you would know I only buy the finest of everything.  As for clashing with yours, well, you will just have to stand a reasonable distance away. 

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

2/21/2018 2:03 pm  #793

Newto - You are Fired for probably having Better suitcases than me - I cannot
afford Canyon Ranch and new suitcases.

2/21/2018 3:52 pm  #794

Peppie -- You are fired until you find us a less expensive place to go to.  Most likely I cannot afford Canyon Ranch either.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

2/22/2018 1:54 pm  #795

Newto --  You are Fired for giving up too easily  where there is a will
there must be a way   or we could book a weekend in  a Travel Lodge
in a place of your choosing   

2/27/2018 7:52 am  #796

Peppie -- You are fired because while I agree we need to find a more suitable place, Travel Lodge is just not my thing.

2/27/2018 2:41 pm  #797

Newto you are Fired for being too picky       Will try and think of another option  

3/01/2018 9:00 am  #798

Peppie -- You are fired until you go to the "hired" thread and read my last post.

3/01/2018 12:28 pm  #799

Newto -- You are Fired to go see  that I have already been there   

3/19/2018 8:26 pm  #800

Peppie -- You are fired for hanging around in the Hired thread.

Board footera