Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2016 11:23 pm  #11

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHADOW APRIL 30

Happy Birthday !!Hope you have a wonderful day !!  

4/30/2016 5:36 am  #12

Happy Birthday, Shadow !!! 

4/30/2016 9:12 am  #13

Happy Birthday Shadow

4/30/2016 10:32 am  #14

Happy Birthday Shadow.  

4/30/2016 12:01 pm  #15

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, GREAT GRAMMA!

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

4/30/2016 1:28 pm  #16

THIS IS SHADOW GRAMS ON A SUGAR HIGH AFTER EATING SO MANY GOODIES

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT BIRTHDAY !  

4/30/2016 1:39 pm  #17

Thank you Lion for the Lovely Birthday Thread.  Love the cat with sunglasses and all the presents.

Peppies love the sharky card and the sharky cake with the baby shark cakes underneath

**Stuffs cupcake into mouth**
And a balloon ride and.........Oh Hi Fire it's nice of you to join me in my balloon ride.  

**Balloon lands by a big pile of presents**  Thank you for another pile of presents Peppies.  

OH look more goodies from LIon.  I hope that there is nothing to eating of oneself just because I eat  the Sharks Lollipops.  Oooooo nice picture of my cool party outfit Lion you've captured my sharky essence nicely.  

And Peppies' throwing me a party too I love birthday parties.  

Marie what a lovely Butterfly Cake and another neat present and it flies also.  I wonder if it's another balloon ride.

Hi Govols So far it's a good day what with this wonderful party.

Hi Sandra what a wonderful shark cake that is.  It's so like a shark to want to eat the people on the cake.  
*Stuffs another cupcake into mouth  and eats one of the people**  Yummy people.  Finds a set of charm earrings from Sandra's tiny present.  Thanks

Thanks Palmnut another tiny present and a tiny cake and a balloon.  

**Stuffs tiny cake into mouth**  Yummy cake **Unwraps tiny present**  Oh cool shark charm bracelet that matches the earrings I got from Sandra.  Thanks Palmnut.

It's a good thing that these are such tiny cakes  **Stuffs Norkat's cake into mouth and unwraps tiny present finding a matching charm necklace to the bracelet and earrings.**  Thanks Norkat.

Such a nice cake with lots and lots of cherries from Dear Fire.  Thank you very much and lots of balloons all of which must have taken such a lot of time.  How sweet of you Fire and I know how busy you are these days.  

Hugs to Everyone and Many Many Thank Yous for all the Birthday Wishes and presents and everything it's just great.

ETA:  To my great embarrassment I forgot Newto.  I am so sorry Newto.  I love the sparking balloons thank you very much.  

Last edited by Shadow2013 (5/01/2016 1:52 pm)

4/30/2016 2:19 pm  #18

Thought you might have a laugh at the sugar high shark Shadow Grams....sigh...guess not  

5/04/2016 3:57 pm  #19

So sorry I missed your Birthday, Shadow

Board footera