Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 1:40 pm  #41

Re: ABCs of reasons you are late for work

Neighbor knocked on my door; had a dozen muffins on a tray and asked if she could come in and get some advice from me (do I look like Ann Landers?).  How could I turn her down?  We've gone through a lot of muffins and a whole pot of coffee; don't feel so good now. Need to lie down.  Later, boss.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

10/01/2013 6:38 am  #42

Overslept alarm did no go off  may as well turn over and have another 5 mins Yawn later alligator

10/01/2013 5:14 pm  #43

Popped off for another 5 minutes & it turned into 5 hours...might be back tomorrow

10/01/2013 7:08 pm  #44

Questioning the value of work vs. just vegging out all the time.  This will take a couple of hours for me to figure out.  See you after lunch time, boss.  So sorry. 

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

10/01/2013 7:22 pm  #45

Reasoning with myself as to why I even work here

10/01/2013 7:34 pm  #46

Stymied for something to do since I had spare time before leaving for work, I sat down to read in my easy chair and fell asleep.  I'll be there as soon as I can, boss.

10/03/2013 5:30 am  #47

Under pressure all the time fed up with your nagging so chilling out on my comp chatting to my mates.

May never come back  so there  

10/04/2013 12:39 pm  #48

Returning to alpha order:

Took my dog to the park for a romp before leaving for work.  Ran into some old friends; we started to chat; the time got away from us.  Got to take the dog home and feed him.  I'll see you after I'm done.

10/04/2013 12:51 pm  #49

Underestimated earley morning traffic so busy made a u turn and went home  you should move your offices nearer to me!  May pop in later if traffic eases.

Sorrey Newto got a bit out of sinc   xx

10/05/2013 9:01 am  #50

Very sick with worry, can't come in

Board footera