Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2013 9:29 am  #31

Re: ABCs of reasons you are late for work

Plain old too freakin tired, boss!

9/16/2013 9:36 am  #32

mE TOO BOSS YOU WORK US TO HARD   we are having a day off to go fishing so stick that in your pipe and smoke it    later x

9/19/2013 7:54 pm  #33

I'm not sure where we are in this ALPHABETICAL ORDER thread.  Hint Hint.  I'm going to use "F" as the next starting letter.

Found a little kitty on my doorstep when I opened the door.  She was so cute I had to take her in.  Then I had to go to the pet store and get supplies, and make her comfortable in my house.  I'll be in when I can get there.  So sorry.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/20/2013 1:57 pm  #34

Going round to newto to help with the kittie  and going to make her a pork dinner  too busy   big ears  !!

9/24/2013 7:09 pm  #35

Had a hard night playing on computer....won't be in! (Thanks Newto, we do tend to get side tracked..giggles)

9/29/2013 12:41 pm  #36

In pain toothache  back when fixed  x

9/29/2013 1:13 pm  #37

Joining the anti-work group...I've been elected president. SYL boss!

9/29/2013 7:06 pm  #38

Kitten I found on my doorstep seemed uncomfortable, so I had to take her to the vet.  Vet prescribed meds, so I'm on my way to the pharmacy to pick them up.  I'll be in as soon as I settle the kitty down.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/29/2013 7:11 pm  #39

Lost my car keys & don't have a second set! Too far to walk.

9/30/2013 12:56 pm  #40

Model Agency phoned me  for an interview  if does not work out will come  back   sorrey.

Board footera