Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2013 9:33 pm  #21

Re: ABCs of reasons you are late for work

Sliced the end of my finger off while making brekkie had to go to A and E to get it stiched it back on healing fine but cant come back for a  month   sorrey!!

9/02/2013 7:45 pm  #22

Truck ran into my house.  I'm waiting for their insurance company to call me about repairing the house and the damaged furniture, etc.  I just can't come to work with this big hole in the front of my house.  So sorry, boss.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/03/2013 12:47 pm  #23

Unbelievable but... hubby told me today was Sunday, and I went right back to sleep   Not a nice joke...

9/03/2013 12:54 pm  #24

Very sorrey im late to day  its only an hour and your such a miserable boss  did it on purpose just to watch you scowling and checking your watch  and yes im looking for a new job 

9/07/2013 6:43 pm  #25

Went to start my car and it would not start.  A handsome man came along and helped me.  I was so grateful I invited him to come for a ride in my car.  We're about 300 miles now from the office.  I'll be in tomorrow.  So sorry..........

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/09/2013 10:48 am  #26

My child  kept messaging me all day could not get off computor so tired went to bed   so sorry  !!

9/12/2013 7:44 pm  #27

Asphalt being laid in my driveway, I'm stuck here until it dries tomorrow

9/13/2013 5:58 am  #28

Because my pal is  stuck in house all day I wont be in going to keep her company 

You got a problem with that boss ?  

9/14/2013 7:15 pm  #29

Couldn't help seeing on TV about the flooding in Colorado, so I had to get on the phone and call Coors and make sure she was OK.  OMG, that gal loves to talk.  I'll be in later, boss.  Sometimes friends come before work!!

9/16/2013 9:20 am  #30

Did not realise my new pink caddie could be so unreliable would not start dont do public transport so boss you will have to wait  sorrey.

Board footera