Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2013 5:03 am  #11

Re: ABCs of reasons you are late for work

Journey was getting so tiresome called in a nice  hotel  had some lunch and fell alsleep   see you tomorrow!!

8/26/2013 2:49 am  #12

Kissed the boys and made them cry.

8/26/2013 5:01 am  #13

Left my briefcase at home....

8/27/2013 8:49 am  #14

Met a former boyfriend for breakfast.  One thing led to another.  Don't want to share the details, boss, but I'll be in after lunch.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/29/2013 1:34 pm  #15

Noticed a birdsnest on my roof was very close to falling had to borrow next doors ladder to climb up and put it back in place  fell midway down and broke toe went to A and E to get it fixed up!!

The birds were fine

8/30/2013 8:01 am  #16

Opened the refrigerator to get some breakfast; noticed it needed a good cleaning.  Once I started, I had to finish.  It's a bigger job than I anticipated.  Will be in later, boss.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/30/2013 1:05 pm  #17

Got abducted by Aliens they wanted do some tests on me cos of my high IQ   !!!!

8/30/2013 4:48 pm  #18

"P" is next --

Planned to get up early enough to stop in the muffin shop on the way to work and bring everyone a treat.  Ran into an old friend there.  We could not stop talking.  I'll be in after lunch.  Sorry.

8/31/2013 5:35 am  #19

Queue on the way to work was so long so got out found a nice grassy area and had a picnic then fell asleep.  Woke up and found my car had been towed away  see you tomorrow!

8/31/2013 12:58 pm  #20

Rang the doorbell to the office because my security badge did not seem to be working.  Waited 30 minutes; nobody showed up, so I went home.  Please tell me when I can come to work.

Board footera