Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2015 7:38 pm  #1

About Us

Hi to all new members and visiting guests. I would like to tell you a bit about us. We were once members of a popular pc casual games site. When we lost that we moved here. Most of us still playing casual games quite a bit and love to talk about them and share any help. Mostly though we just talk about every day things. This is a safe site made up primarily of over 35 year old women. Any age over 18 is welcome though. There are some men here as well. We treat each other with respect . I welcome anyone to come in and say hi. We are a friendly bunch and love talking to new people. We are from all over the world and love learning about each persons home. 

We are not a site for hunters looking for game
We are not a site to practice cyber bullying
We are not a pick up site.
We are not a site for anyone to sell stuff. 
We are not a site for rudeness or disrespect. 

I welcome anyone to come in and say hi. We may not respond right away but someone will respond when they come in. Hope you enjoy being with our little family. 

6/08/2015 7:31 am  #2

Re: About Us

GOVS     

6/14/2015 11:04 am  #3

WELL SAID, GOVS!!!!!

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/18/2015 1:21 pm  #4

Sounds quite correct to me!  

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

6/20/2015 5:19 pm  #5

We have a new member whose screen name is NicholasBa.  I sent him a PM of welcome.  Hope others will do the same.

ETA on 6/29/15 -- This person never replied to me, and has never posted.  Possibly a spammer (??).  Sorry if I did the wrong thing. 

Last edited by newto (6/29/2015 2:54 am)

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/29/2015 10:52 am  #6

Newto....you didn't do anything wrong.....no apologies or tears necessary sweetie.  (hugs)

6/29/2015 12:57 pm  #7

hdnobjgamluvr wrote:

Newto....you didn't do anything wrong.....no apologies or tears necessary sweetie.  (hugs)

I just wanted to be sure nobody else sent a PM.  I hope Govols just wipes him off the list very soon.

8/06/2015 8:18 pm  #8

Where are the forums here?

8/06/2015 8:20 pm  #9

Hi Violette and welcome.!!

This place in general is the forums. Click on each section such as General Discussions or Word games and it will take you to a selection of separate threads. Click on last page of the thread to see most recent posts. Join in anywhere and any questions just ask 

8/06/2015 8:27 pm  #10

Welcome, Violette

Board footera