Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2015 10:12 am  #31

Re: Game Special Offers--Sales -- Etc

Coors I have finally finished Emerald Tale. Great game.

1/20/2015 9:07 pm  #32

Glad you liked it Linda.  I like how different it was.  There is a game just released called Legend of Maya.  I played the demo and it held my interest through the whole thing.  Give it a try if you haven't yet. 

1/21/2015 10:43 am  #33

Linda, congrats on finishing Emerald Tale!  I am slowly getting towards the end, hope to get back to it one day.

Coors, what is that new game about? I might get it with the free game code that you and others have posted.

I do have a question - I am no longer a member, when I put the code in for the free game, will it automatically enrol me as a member again? I don't want to do that which is why I haven't tried getting my free game yet.

1/21/2015 10:56 am  #34

Hi sweet Barre!  On your question about not being a member now nor wanting to sign up ...there is a box to the left asking if you want to be a member...just make sure it is unchecked.  I ordered mine & got it with no problems.  So good to see you posting & miss you terribly    hugs!

1/21/2015 11:04 am  #35

Thanks Coors. I will give Legend of Maya a try.

1/21/2015 11:05 am  #36

Hi Barre lovely to see you. Thanks for the congrats. Took quite a while to do the last board, think I have more grey hairs now.

1/21/2015 11:10 am  #37

lionfishatbay wrote:

Hi sweet Barre!  On your question about not being a member now nor wanting to sign up ...there is a box to the left asking if you want to be a member...just make sure it is unchecked.  I ordered mine & got it with no problems.  So good to see you posting & miss you terribly    hugs!

Thanks dear Lion. I saw the box on the left but it did not ask if I wanted to be a member, all it asks is for me to enter my name and password, which I presume is needed. I will try getting my free game today. Problem is I've lost track of so many new games that I don't know what's a good one to get.
Shall have to check up on the games.
I post whenever I feel up to it. I miss you too.
Hugs.
Barre

1/21/2015 11:16 am  #38

Maybe it is just a box to the upper left...just make sure it is NOT  checked or they will sign you up!  If you have time look at new games & read reviews!

Hugs always & get well wishes sweet Barre!

1/22/2015 8:40 pm  #39

Hi Patches, it's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for the info about my credit card. I haven't cancelled it in BF but will do so immediately, at least before I place my order for the free game.
I hope all is well in your world.
Take care,
Hugs,
Barre

1/22/2015 8:43 pm  #40

palmnut wrote:

Hi Barre lovely to see you. Thanks for the congrats. Took quite a while to do the last board, think I have more grey hairs now.

Linda, I don't think I will finish Emerald Tale any time soon. It's a really difficult game and I admire anyone who can finish it.

Board footera