Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2019 7:04 pm  #821

Re: YOU'RE FIRED

Peppie - You are fired until you come over to my house and hassle me for letting these threads lapse into the background.  I'll pick you up at BWI airport.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

1/13/2019 12:43 pm  #822

Newto You are Fired so you have plenty of time to come pick me up  

1/13/2019 1:03 pm  #823

Peppie - You are fired because you did not know that BWI is only 20 minutes from my house.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

1/13/2019 2:43 pm  #824

Newto you are Fired because you have such an easy journey and I have
to fly miles and miles to visit you.

1/13/2019 7:15 pm  #825

Peppie - You are fired because as much as I'd like to come and visit you, I would never make it with my bad knee.

1/14/2019 12:20 pm  #826

Newto you are Fired because I feel really mean now not taking into account
your poor bad knee.

1/15/2019 5:30 am  #827

Peppie - You are fired because I did not mean to start a pity party over my bad knee.

1/15/2019 9:36 am  #828

Newto you are Fired so you can go away on a spa break to help ease
your aching joints.

1/17/2019 7:15 am  #829

Peppie - You are fired from your current job so you can come with me and enjoy the spa.

1/18/2019 9:12 am  #830

Newto You are Fired to find us a new job as we both work for the same company.
Meanwhile see you at the spa!

Board footera