Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2013 3:12 am  #31

Re: YOU'RE FIRED

Newto, you are fired as it's me who owns this class

8/25/2013 5:06 am  #32

Poutoule you are fired for firing Newto

8/26/2013 2:47 am  #33

Peppie......You are fired for not coming to play with us in the Pool.

Last edited by CallMeCoors (8/26/2013 2:48 am)

8/26/2013 5:03 am  #34

Coors, you're fired as you're not posting in the Pool either as someone has upset you

Just tell me...I'll kill him/her....

8/27/2013 8:40 am  #35

Poutoule -- You're fired because I have no idea what the "Pool" is.  (We're all divided up in too many places - JMHO.)

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/29/2013 5:48 am  #36

Oh !!! Newto you're fired as you should know I have a thread named Poutoule's Paradoxical Pool and this since over a year !!!

8/29/2013 1:05 pm  #37

Poutoule you are Fired for firing Newto who started this thread!  we dont have a big pond anymore but lots of nice puddles  x

8/30/2013 8:04 am  #38

Peppiespet -- You are fired because you are offline while I am online.  Only way we can make this pond bigger is by posting on it.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/30/2013 12:53 pm  #39

Newto you are Fired for not knowing when I pop in  morning most are asleep ok will try harder

8/30/2013 4:52 pm  #40

Peppiespet -- You are fired so you can move to the US and be on my time schedule.  Right!!

Board footera