Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2014 10:07 pm  #11

Re: Screenshots - Movies

Nope...never have heard of him!  Knowing you "Porky's" came to mind first though!  lol I've seen Cheech & Chong (sp?)  & used to like them.  I sure wish I knew how to post pictures of films here.  I'd have you guessing the name of the movie until menopause! 

9/05/2014 10:46 pm  #12

All you have to do is Google the movie, click on images, then pick a scene you like.  The posting is the same as any other picture.  You are right about me loving Porky's...it's hoot.  I love Cheech and Chong too!  Now repeat the above name that I mentioned to yourself over and over until you get it!  LOL

9/05/2014 11:26 pm  #13

CallMeCoors wrote:

All you have to do is Google the movie, click on images, then pick a scene you like.  The posting is the same as any other picture.  You are right about me loving Porky's...it's hoot.  I love Cheech and Chong too!  Now repeat the above name that I mentioned to yourself over and over until you get it!  LOL

Thanks Thelma...didn't know you could do that.  I'll try to find a really 'good' movie pic for you & others to guess.  

OK...I repeated Mike Hunt's name over & over & still don't get it.  It makes me want to go looking for him though.  Reverse his name & its "Hunt Mike".  
I think a lightbulb just went off.  Surely that's NOT the name of the movie!  If it is your SOOOO bad!!!  

9/05/2014 11:55 pm  #14

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  It's a scene from Porky's!  Has nothing to do with the movie scene I posted.

9/06/2014 12:11 am  #15

I have to say I didn't get the name at first either. I did a google search and the explantation came up under urban slang. Felt slightly silly for not understanding at first.

I still can't figure out that screen shot, it's driving me nuts.

9/06/2014 12:15 am  #16

So did I guess right...the photo IS from "Porky's"?  You're sooooo mean! 

I tried what you said & every movie I checked had the name on the picture except this one.  It's an old Black & white film classic way before you (or I) were born & is a fantastic movie.  See if you can guess this movie..its 'very' famous.  Do you recognize the little boy?  He's a very famous actor & I 'know' you've seen him in films later on (especially 'one' film).

ETA:  What does Mike Hunt have to do with Porky's?  Did he star in it?

Last edited by Butterflyshrimp (9/06/2014 12:16 am)

9/06/2014 12:23 am  #17

Mike Hunt refers to a line in the movie Porky's. If you take the first 2 letters of the name 'Mi' you get 'My'. You then pronounce the rest of the name as 1 word and get a slang term for female anatomy. Hope that makes sense.

I don't think the screen shot is from Porky's just the name.

9/06/2014 12:52 am  #18

bc_hope wrote:

I have to say I didn't get the name at first either. I did a google search and the explantation came up under urban slang. Felt slightly silly for not understanding at first.

I still can't figure out that screen shot, it's driving me nuts.

Hi Hope -  Good to see you!  Thank you for the explanation.  That's when the light bulb went off in my head repeating Mike Hunt's name.  I've seen Porky's several times (many years ago).  I'm gonna get you Thelma!  

I've tried what Coors said to do but my security won't let me copy any more pics.  It has me blocked  from every movie title I've checked except the one I did get posted.  They want me to sign up or either buy the movie & now I'm blocked from looking at movie pics by my security.  I'll leave the posting to everyone else & try to guess the movie title.  The movie pic I posted won an Oscar.  I tried to get a pic of the little boy grown up but can't.  Thanks again.  I appreciate your help very much & very sweet of you.   

9/06/2014 3:31 am  #19

The picture was NOT from Porky's.  Give up?

This is another scene from the same movie..........

9/06/2014 5:51 am  #20

CallMeCoors wrote:

The picture was NOT from Porky's.  Give up?

This is another scene from the same movie..........

Give up....ME.....NEVER!    

Dream a Little Dream?  I know Corey Feldman is in this movie.  I recognize him & his best buddy Corey Haim(sp?) from 2 other movies they were in. 

Board footera