Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 7:25 am  #41

Re: The Official Gaming Friends Pet Picture Thread!

My Dear Sophie's ashes are ready.....*sigh* 

Norma, thank you so much, again, for Sophie's picture....I bought a beautiful frame for it.  When I get my new place, Sophie will join her departed brothers and sisters on the memorial wall.

2/21/2016 9:37 am  #42

My pleasure Judy 

2/24/2016 3:20 pm  #43

Condolence card from my wonderful Vet, and staff

2/25/2016 4:21 am  #44

What an amazing place that clinic is.

2/25/2016 11:10 am  #45

Sandra, it really is...they are priceless.  And the thought having to find a new Vet and staff when I move, breaks my heart.  They are irreplaceable to me

2/26/2016 10:49 am  #46

At my vet clinic, it's no-nonsense, all business and I'm lucky to leave without having been admonished... 
The reason I stick with them is they are five minutes from my house.

It's sad you will be moving away from this clinic.

2/26/2016 11:29 am  #47

Sandra, my vet used to be 5 mins from my house, also.  But she moved, and now I travel 84 miles round trip to see her.....sometimes twice in a day.  She's worth it.  I've been with her for about 20 yrs.

2/26/2016 5:14 pm  #48

hdnobjgamluvr, that's what I call true devotion to one's babies and I too would travel as far as need be for my Sigge. Here in Sweden, we are fortunate to have pet insurance that is inexpensive. I started out paying the equivalent of 100 dollars a year when Sigge was a kitten but now that he is almost 15 years old, the premium costs closer to 200 dollars a year, which is still very reasonable. The deductible is very reasonable too. The cat I had before Sigge wasn't insured and he was a "kidney trouble" cat and I ended up paying a fortune in vet costs during his entire lifetime.

2/28/2016 9:28 am  #49

Sandra, yes I'm devoted to her cuz my babies deserve the best...and she, is devoted to my babies.  She has become a close personal friend also over the years.  It's very rare to have your vet give you both their cell #, and their home phone number.  She has told me to call her anytime if I need to, day or night.  She has even taken my Weasel home with her to babysit when I would drive to Alabama to visit my son.  I'm trying to convince her to move to Florida so I don't have to find a new vet.......because no one else will ever be good enough for my babies.  She said she's thinking about it......  would be great.......but she has so many pets of her own it will be quite an interesting feat if she decides to go.

3/14/2016 9:26 am  #50

Happy Adoption Day Anniversary,  Bruno

Board footera