Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2014 12:43 pm  #31

Re: Mignight Castle (FTP)

Thank-you for letting us know. I updated yesterday and breezed through the Bow figure, yeah!. I had almost got enough items to complete the Bow figure but am glad they fixed it because I know there were more coming up.

5/14/2014 7:26 pm  #32

patches wrote:

Hi

Just a quick stop in to let you know if you didn't that there is a new update for this game. The update not only fixes bugs but it changes what you need for the 'bow figurine, pirate standard and six paws' where you Do Not have to craft the stuff like you have been doing.

Take care

Hello Patches, it's so nice to see you pop in here...I have missed you.

Thank you for the update....because of what you said, I have installed the game again.  I uninstalled it last week.  At least now the bow figurine, pirate and six paws are more reasonable....I'll play at my own pace.  

You take care too.  Love and Huge Hugs!!!

5/27/2014 3:43 pm  #33

On level 23 or 24 or something like that. Going a bit in circles again but not near as bad as the bow figure craziness

There is a new update with apparently more scenes in the town that will unlock when you reach level 25. There is also an annoying new button on the bottom right. I say annoying because it doesn't do anything yet and now it has thrown the whole row off so I keep clicking on the friends list instead of the craft button. the friends list still takes forever to load also. 

5/27/2014 4:54 pm  #34

Hey Govs, something fishy going on with my game, I thought I was on level 22 for the longest time going on to 23, then the other day I knew I reached the top up level with my points but didn't really take much notice.  The next time I went in, I was still at level 22 but my points were 25/1760.  At first I was annoyed and wondered what was going on....then I decided to carry on.  Today I achieved something and my avatar has changed to a black guy??  do you see my new avatar?

I downloaded the new update.  I hope my level changes soon to 23 because I'm almost there again.  Keeping my fingers crossed. 

5/28/2014 3:00 am  #35

If I remember correctly, the black guy is a new avatar that became available with the latest update. When I started the game after the latest update I had an achievement for which the avatar was the reward. I don't remember which achievement it was. Hope fully this makes sense. Oh and yes I see your new avatar.

5/28/2014 7:12 pm  #36

Hi hope, thanks for letting me know that you see my new avatar.  Now you're ahead of me since I uninstalled a while ago and reinstalled when the updates arrived, and I see you have a new avatar too.  You know something, I'm so silly, I didn't realise that I had to click on the knights every day to get the achievement...haha...now I do so I'm doing it daily...can't wait to get another new avatar.  ...finally I got the puppy but now I see that there are new pets added, they look so adorable but some are costly to hatch, don't know when I'll ever see another new egg, they ae impossible to find.

7/02/2014 11:06 pm  #37

Barre, what level are you on now. I am level 28. I think someone said you can only get to level 29. YOu would not believe how much money is needed. Stock up as much as you can along the way. 

Board footera