Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2014 6:32 pm  #21

Re: Mignight Castle (FTP)

Thanks, Govs, I shall go look up that game you are talking about on FB.  I have never signed up on FB and haven't decided whether to do so or not.  I think better not, I still have lots of my regular bought games to play.  

If I'm on FB and then also playing the FTP games, I won't have time for anything else in my already busy schedule, plus coming in here to post and chat, lol   Thanks for thinking of me when you're playing Gardens of Time.   

3/30/2014 7:16 pm  #22

I seem to collect a lot of piggy food as well. You can earn a piggy egg from on of the achievments. The breadwinner, you need to feed your pets with 600 sacks of food.

3/30/2014 8:28 pm  #23

Hi Hope, well, it will be a long time before I can feed my pets with 600 sacks of food.  I only just figured out why people keep on wishing for food, now I know. but I think it is not to earn a piggy egg, is it?  You have to reach breadwinner level 2 before you get a new avatar? 

I was just playing and a piggy egg appeared in my Wheel.  Had a free spin, did not win it.  Tried again, paid 100 coins, still didn't get it.  Tried the 3rd time....no luck again!!    bah humbug!!!

4/06/2014 3:08 pm  #24

Oh no!!!  I have to upgrade my pc from XP to Windows 7, so that means I will lose all my data in the game and have to start over from the beginning?  I am already level 20 ....can't imagine having to start from level 1 again...might just have to give it up. 

At least for ART and AK I have saved to the cloud so no problems there.

4/10/2014 8:56 pm  #25

Yay!!! today I spun the Wheel and was lucky enough to get a piggy egg, so I hatched my egg right away.  That made me happy.

4/22/2014 5:02 pm  #26

There's an update today for Midnight Castle.  I'm downloading right now.  Will get back with more details.  I think there are daily quests and new pets added.  

ETA:  there is now a map and it looks like 3 new areas to explore soon.   Today's quest is from an Alchemist and his reward is pet medallions.  I notice that we would need the medallions when we craft the new pets.  The pet food has also changed.....for the better.   Glad we get daily quests now.

Last edited by barregar (4/22/2014 6:21 pm)

4/27/2014 7:14 pm  #27

I am not playing this game anymore.....the quests are getting ridiculous.  I am still having the problems with the game not closing and I always have to restart my computer if I want to play it again....too much trouble.   I will go in occasionally just to give the gifts to people, that's all.

4/27/2014 11:14 pm  #28

I am still playing but decided it was too stressful to get too stressed about it . I just go in and play the scenes through a couple of times a day. I will stock up for a few days and then complete what I can. Hopefully once I eventually get through all these horrible quests it will open a new area. 

Can't understand why the game won't close out for you.  I suppose CS has been useless. Have you tried to Ctrl Alt Del instead of going to menu and exit. Annoying either way. 

4/28/2014 10:00 pm  #29

I always do ctrl-alt-del but nothing shows in my task mgr....weird.  I just have to restart my pc if I want to play it again.  Maybe I'll follow yr method....just play it occasionally and not get stressed out...., maybe only once a day just before I call it a night.  That means I can't do those random alchemist etc quests because they always ask for multiple times.  I want to see the new areas so bad.

5/06/2014 12:10 pm  #30

This is it !!!!  I am not playing this one anymore!!!  It is wasting my time, especially doing the horrible quests for bow figurine, pirate, etc etc, again and again....I am sick of the same HOS so I will sometimes go in and give away my stuff to people and that's it, or maybe one day I'll just delete it.  
This is making me dislike Elephant Games so I don't even buy them anymore.  
Hope you all enjoy the game.....it is no longer fun for me!!

Board footera