Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2014 9:10 pm  #81

Re: What are you playing?

Govs, that is so true!!  Fate's Carnival looks like it's so long which is why I had to put it aside if I have no time to stick to it continuously.

I tried Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide and based on the last one I played, which I really enjoyed, I am thinking of getting this one later.   Dark Strokes: Legend of Snow Kingdom by Alawar is also a good one.  Tried the demo and like it. 

I want to ask you how come you don't wish for pet food in MC?   If you feed them enough food, you can get a new avatar.  That's what I did. 

4/07/2014 9:14 pm  #82

LOL. I think all the avatars are blondes so none match me. I am really bad about returning gifts so feel bad asking for them. 

4/07/2014 9:24 pm  #83

I like giving gifts and it doesn't matter if you return it to me or not.  Just put some pet food in your wish list and you'll get lots of gifts, I betcha.  I did notice that you had 2 eggs in wishlist but now you only have one, so I was thinking....you must have found 1 egg or was given one...lucky you!!!

4/08/2014 10:27 am  #84

Hi barre and govols, thought I would come over and start hanging out some.  Just finished Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio CE and really enjoyed it.  Think I like Eipix games almost as much as Artifex Mundi now.  The graphics are so detailed, clean and pleasant to look at.  I usually forget to pay attention to the storyline in a lot of games as I get caught up in the mechanics but this one I followed along pretty good.  I got 42/44 yellow roses and 14/15 morphing items although I didn't see them morph, when I clicked there they were.  Glad I got the CE as it finished everythig off nicely.

Probably will finish The Fog next and then would love to go and start Fate's Carnival over again as Mademe Fate is my all-time favorite game.  Will check out more of the threads when I have a little more time.

4/08/2014 11:03 am  #85

Hello Tee, I am so happy to see you.  Not many people here comment on their game playing so I  hope you will do so more often.  I just bought Danse Macabre: Last Adagio but I didn't get the CE, only the SE because someone said the bonus was too short?  Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the CE.

I had to put aside Fate's Carnival for now, no time.  The next HOG I will start is Nevertales: The Beauty Within CE......came out long time ago but I didn't have time to play it, and just the other day I received a beta from BF for Nevertales 2.,,,so guess I better play the first one if the second one is coming out soon.

Yikes, I just finished Northern Tale 2 and today I see that Northern Tale 3 is out.  Will demo it and most probably get it during the next BOGO.

4/08/2014 11:07 am  #86

Hello Govs, I made a mistake telling you that if you feed your pets in MC, you get a new avatar.  It's sending food on the airship that will get you a new avatar.  Feeding 600 bags of food will get you a piggy egg.  There's another one that will get you the blue egg (puppy?) but I can't remember now how you get that one, for sure you have to gain lots of points in something or other.

4/08/2014 12:47 pm  #87

Hi Tee. It is good to see you. 

Barre, let me know what you think of Northern Tale 3. I have the first one and maybe the second one. (not sure ...way too many games) . 

4/08/2014 4:46 pm  #88

Playing Civilization IV......An epic war game.  SO much fun

4/08/2014 8:13 pm  #89

Hi Coors, wow, you are a real hardcore gamer!!!   I know my DH used to play Civilization 3 but it's too complex for me.  Just like World of Warcraft...I could never play that one.  I hope you enjoy your game and it makes you happy.  I find that when I'm playing games, I can forget my problems for a while and immerse myself in the game, which makes me happy.
Take care and Huge Hugs!!! 

4/09/2014 12:28 am  #90

I tried Northern Tale 3.  It looks exactly the same as the second one, which I just finished, so it's fresh in my memory.  The starting is the same, graphics as well, still a total of 45 levels.  I wish they had voiceovers so I don't have to read all the cut scenes.  My demo timed out when I finished level 9.

One new thing in this third installment is the appearance of eagles.  There is an eagle's nest and to get to the other side of the mountain, you are carried by the eagle to the nest on the other side.  So, back and forth, eagles flying, picking up, putting down, etc.  I didn't really mind it, at least it's something new.  On the whole, all TM games by Realore are good.   I am in no hurry to pick this one up but will do so during a sale.

Board footera