Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2014 1:35 pm  #71

Re: What are you playing?

Govs, I have the full list of where to find all collectibles in the mini games in ART.  Would you like me to post them here so you can find it easily?  No problem for me to do so.  

3/27/2014 1:40 pm  #72

You can if you want to for anyone who is secretly playing it. LOL. 

I wrote them all down and keep the notepad by me when I am playing the minis. Nothing more annoying than playing a mini and getting nothing for it. Especially the one with the leaves. Really dislike that one. 

3/27/2014 1:43 pm  #73

Ok, Govs, I'll do that in a little while.  I write all mine down in index cards, 1 for each location, and I find that easier to handle, just flip the cards.   I hate the one in the botanical garden too, but it gives lots of good things.  I also dislike Philip's Place.   Do you do the auctions too?  I make lots of money from there.

3/27/2014 1:49 pm  #74

I really don't do the auctions too much. I have went through and bought a bunch of cheap things at buyout to get the achievement. I am really not good at selling stuff. Hard to figure out pricing and everything I have enough to sell there are already tons in it. I have over 300 thousand and have about 70 thread if I need more money quickly. Trying to save up for when there is another food sale. 

3/27/2014 2:04 pm  #75

Me too, saving up money for another food sale. Can you believe Tira has millions and millions of coins and thousands in gold?  I will just go slowly and enjoy my game every day, otherwise what's the point when you have nothing more to achieve or strive for?   I hardly have time to play my regular games, and buying very few new ones as well.  

Last edited by barregar (3/27/2014 2:28 pm)

3/27/2014 2:06 pm  #76

I just don't understand how some of the ones playing got sooo much money sooo fast. I am not in a hurry with any game I play. I like to take my time and not get stressed about it. 

3/30/2014 12:51 pm  #77

Yesterday I tried some demos.  First was Nightmares From the Deep: Davy Jones CE by Artifex Mundi.  I enjoyed what I played of the demo, graphics are fantastic, and since it is the last game in the trilogy, it is a definite buy.  There are 3 diff. types of collectibles but it's not easy to find them. There are also morphing objects and lots of achievements.  Love pirate themed games.

I also tried Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams CE by 4Friends Games.  They are the devs. who made Living Legends: Ice Rose and Living Legends: Frozen Beauty.  I liked those two games when I played them.  This is also another tale of fantasy and fairies.  The cut scenes are quite long.  Initially I wasn't impressed but it improves further on.  I managed to gain some achievements but didn't find a single collectible, which are magical creatures,  because they're not easy to spot.  Puzzles were not very difficult to solve.  HOS are interactive, and it has a jump map which indicates where a task needs to be done.  I am intrigued and will most probably get it just to see where it leads.  

The map indicates lots of diff. areas to explore.  They are Mystic Bridge, Burned Island, Grim Forest, Sinister Estate, and Misty Lake.  I only played in Mystic Bridge but I didn't even cover it all before my demo timed  out, so lots more realms to explore.  Forgot to mention there is a helper dragon.  There are morphing objects.  You also collect what looks like map fragments and then it becomes a jigsaw puzzle that you have to complete. Total of 7 chapters with an additional bonus chapter.  I think I will get the CE for this one because I love all fantasy games.

Last edited by barregar (3/30/2014 1:51 pm)

4/07/2014 1:54 am  #78

I finished Northern Tale 2.  It was a fun game and I enjoyed it.  I am looking forward to getting Gardens Inc 2: Road to Fame.

I am also playing Undiscovered (M3).  It looks like a long game but I hope to finish it this week.

4/07/2014 1:58 am  #79

constantfire wrote:

Barre, I 've been playing the MCF Fate's Carnival for quite a while now!  Don't play it every day and it seems to be a pretty long game.  I do like it a lot though.  The puzzles are quite challenging to me so I have to admit, I have skipped a few!  

Fire, sorry I forgot to respond to your comment.  I put MCF Fate's Carnival aside for now because I don't have the time to devote to it and since it's such a long and intense game, I don't want to play it right now.  I'll wait until I get my pc upgraded, hopefully without any problems for me.  It is so stressful just thinking about it.

4/07/2014 9:04 pm  #80

I didn't finish Madame Fate's Carnival. I don't think I am going to get any more of the MCF games. They are just too long. I am not one of those that wants a super long game. If I can' t play it through then I tend to forget what I was doing . I start looking forward to the end of the game too much to enjoy what I am playing. 

Board footera