Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2015 4:12 am  #231

Re: What are you playing?

Gnomes Garden, which is a new TM at Big Flush.  Check it out, even you HOG fans!  LOL

8/22/2015 8:56 am  #232

Am playing Gnomes Garden Coors but don't like my chances of getting 3 stars on a lot of levels.

8/22/2015 1:50 pm  #233

Just finished playing Witches Legacy:The Dark Throne (HOG game)
 This is the 5th one I have played and will be my last. It's just more of the same with just a different title. Very tired of "Elf" the little helper. 

8/22/2015 2:26 pm  #234

Hi Patches..Yes, it is being produced by the same Dev's .
 Here is a link to their site
http://www.syberia.microids.com/

I played NiBiRu a couple of years ago..It was a great adventure game. 

8/23/2015 6:51 am  #235

Syberia is my all time favorite game!  When I got it, though, it was not in parts.  It was all in one game.  Will definitely be looking forward to a new episode!

I'm playing Warlock - Curse of the Shaman.  It's an older game and has no map and not much hand holding.  You have to do a lot of thinking.  It does have some pretty good puzzles and it's rather creepy.  

Patches, I played the maze game and I liked it cause it was quite different from any game I've played before.  

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

9/02/2015 8:45 pm  #236

SubliminalRealms:The Masterpiece. (SE edtion)
This games reminds me of the Drawn series.
 The graphic are awesome. There is a helper..A flying dog called Smudge to  retrieve things for you..But he isn't annoying.The story is good. Albert has nightmares about a painting of a female monster that he never finished. He named it Solitude.  One day day as he is showing his wife and daughter a painting they are drawn into it by this Solitude. He must finish the various paints he has started and enter the scenes . His goal is to finish the Solitude painting to save his wife and daughter.
HOGs scenes are pretty much in keeping with the story..The mini games are fun. 
 So far I am enjoying it. Although I only play for a little  each day, It does seem to be a fairly long game. 

10/29/2015 4:30 pm  #237

So , anyone playing the new MCF game. What is the verdict ? Any good ? Any new features ? 

10/30/2015 10:29 am  #238

Love the game so far. Hoping for a good sale over the weekend to purchase.

11/08/2015 6:44 pm  #239

Did you get the game this weekend Linda ? I have to wait until Wednesday when I get paid. Have to pay full price since I am not a member anymore. Hopefully there will be a good sale that day. 

11/08/2015 7:43 pm  #240

I will get it Wednesday. Maybe I should take tomorrow and play the last one. I only played part of it then got distracted. 

Board footera