Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2015 6:39 pm  #221

Re: What are you playing?

I haven't played a real game in awhile Linda so can't help. Coors plays a lot of those type games. Maybe she has played it. If she has I am sure she got 3 stars through. 

6/03/2015 5:21 pm  #222

It sounds familar Linda but I don't see it it my game folder.  Is it a recent release?

I am replaying the Delicious Emily games in anticipation of the release of the newest game.

6/04/2015 8:56 am  #223

Hi Coors. It came out in Feb I think. I've managed to get three stars on all but level 24. It's driving me nuts.

6/04/2015 12:59 pm  #224

Okay.....I own it, so I must have played it.  However, I lost all progress when my hard drive went out.  So I will have to replay it in order to help you.  Be paitent.  LOL

6/05/2015 9:39 am  #225

I will. Thanks

7/30/2015 12:15 pm  #226

Darn..I thought they had finally released Syberia III. After looking for it I found that BFG has just divided the orignal Syberia series into 3 parts
(sigh) guess I'll just keep waiting

7/30/2015 4:03 pm  #227

Zada, I barely finished the first one and couldn't get into the second one. From their website and facebook though it looks like the 3rd one should be out soon. They have released some music clips from it and a few screenshots. 

7/30/2015 5:08 pm  #228

Hi Govols ..They were very challenging games..If I remember correctly I found walkthroughs in another game site. I tried not to use them unless I was hopelessly stuck. They took a long time to play, but I loved them. 

edited for spelling

Last edited by Zada (7/30/2015 10:10 pm)

8/01/2015 2:51 pm  #229

Got an invite for the beta/alpha of Totem Tribe 2 so have been playing that. Similar to the first one but this one is online based and a multi player role playing sort of game. ( I don't know the proper initials. )  Haven't got too far into it yet and they are about to do a major update which will erase everyone's progress so far. Haven't got to where I interact with other players yet so not sure how I will like the fighting aspect of it. I do like the hunting for things and exploring around part of it though. 

8/07/2015 11:41 am  #230

I'm playing Burger Shop 2.

Board footera