Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2014 6:03 pm  #201

Re: What are you playing?

Um...............................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/27/2014 9:19 pm  #202

Lady, I am having trouble getting started on it. Easily distracted I guess. 

It does have sort of the same feel of the original Dire Grove but with definite ERS influences. It has the wonderful effects  like clicking on a bird and it flies away or clicking on icicles and them falling . The puzzles are definitely MCF worthy though. The second mini game is already giving me fits and I keep going to the strategy guide because I hate to use the hint. I think it is a good game and once I get into it without being interrupted I should enjoy it. From what I hear it gets better as it goes along. 

12/02/2014 2:03 pm  #203

I saw your recommendations, Butterflyshrimp and found this game in my not yet played folder. - "True Fear"

Just finished playing it and OMG, I can hardly wait for part 2. I am thinking, how could anyone have played that when it first came out and waited this long without chewing their fingernails! lol

Last edited by AvgSpock (12/02/2014 2:04 pm)

Live Long & Prosper

12/03/2014 10:13 pm  #204

Govs, I did buy Dire Grove, Sacred Grove with the GCC's I saved, but I haven't downloaded it yet.  I've been reading in the fora at BF about all of the virus and Trojan warnings people received when they downloaded it and it has me scared.  I can't afford a new computer if this one gets eaten up and, even though I have antivirus, I worry.  Did  you get any of the warnings?  I use Trend Micro.  It seemed that most of the people who had problems use McAffee, but I'm not entirely sure.  And, as usual, BF seems to be dragging their feet about fixing anything.  One of the mods posted that they "are aware and working with McAffee to fix the problem", but who knows if it's really so.  (Paranoid again!)  I'm interested to hear if you had any problems.

12/04/2014 8:42 am  #205

Lady, big fish does not have viruses so the game does not either. When McAfee does an update sometimes it will give a false reading about a virus with the game. That is what Big Fish means by working with them . Their techs are working with their techs to make sure the coding matches up and it won't read as a virus. I have only once ever had a warning and that was with an update of McAfee. No reason that you would receive any kind of problems with the game. 

12/04/2014 3:30 pm  #206

Thanks, Govs.  I've been chomping at the bit to play!  I'm going to download it today and start it.  I played the demo of the "Tin Soldier" TGT and it's great!  Maybe, if they have a good sale this weekend, I'll get it for an early Christmas present for myself.  I think it's as good as "Nutcracker" was.  The graphics are absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks again!

12/08/2014 10:16 pm  #207

I am thinking about getting that " Tin Soldier" one as well. I have the credits and should have gotten it today. I will get it next Monday or so. 

Probably shouldn't get it though until I finish the other two games sitting on my desktop ( including MCF). 

12/15/2014 8:08 pm  #208

I have cancelled my big fish membership because I can't go home and be on my PC anymore, so no more updates on new games from me although I loved talking about my games.
Nowadays I play games on my iPad mini so can't report on those. The games help to keep me amused.
Happy gaming everyone.
Love,
Barre

12/16/2014 12:48 am  #209

Just enjoy your Ipad mini for now, as playing games in whatever form, is what keeps us young at heart, and our minds active.  BFG membership can always be re-activated at a moment's notice and of course, you can always go and try the demos and then delete them on your mini.  Thinking about you, barre and glad you posted.

12/18/2014 6:56 am  #210

I had a pcc and yesterday I bought Graven; The Purple Moon Prophecy.  It is an excellent SE.  I'm really enoying playing this game so maybe some of you might want to give it a try!  

I'm glad you can still get to enjoy playing games, Barre.  It's wonderful to see your posts!  

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

Board footera