Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2014 12:26 pm  #191

Re: What are you playing?

I just finished playing Dark Realm; Queen of Flames

For anyone that enjoys Adventure games with some magical elements involved, this is one fantastic game!  HOS are not a great many and they are a little different from the usual.  Loved this game!

Wendy, I went to Gamehouse and the Campfire Legends I tried to download was for a MAC!  I didn't see the bundle  deal and maybe it's already off sale?  Might try another one of them in a while.

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

11/13/2014 11:00 pm  #192

Finished Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman today . About half way through Hidden Expedition: The Crown of Solomon. Moving pretty fast through them both because apparently I had started them both and got most of the way through before I forgot to go back. 

Want to get them off my computer so there is nothing distracting me from the new MCF coming out this month. 

11/15/2014 2:21 am  #193

Delicious Emily's Honeymoon Cruise in anticipation of the release of the new Delicious Emily on November 19!

11/15/2014 10:24 pm  #194

you thought Fishdom was too stressful but you can play those Emily games .. 

Those kind of games make me crazy and stress me out 

11/16/2014 12:15 am  #195

The Emily series are the best PC games ever!  Not at all stressful and I am playing in advanced mode.  LOL

11/21/2014 10:36 pm  #196

Already finished the New Delicious Emily's New Beginning...

Now what do I play?

11/24/2014 10:20 pm  #197

I got a suggestion Coors!  Play a HOPA! 

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

11/25/2014 11:43 am  #198

MCF Dire Grove Sacred Grove !!  Well when I can anyways. Work is going to interrupt my fun today and tomorrow. 

Will report back some sort of review when I can. 

11/26/2014 2:26 am  #199

NOT gonna do it....wouln't be prudent!

11/26/2014 12:32 pm  #200

Govs, I saved up GCC's so I could get Dire Grove, Sacred Grove!  But I probably won't start it until next week.  I don't want to have to be interrupted by Thanksgiving and all that entails, so will wait until I have hours and hours to play it.  Madame Fate took me days to finish!  LOL  Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Aww, come on Dahlia.  Not even a good one like the new MCF?  Huh, huh, huh?  LOL!

Board footera