Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2014 7:42 am  #171

Re: What are you playing?

Before I got hooked on Emerald Tale, I had been playing and finishing quite a few games since I had been here last.  Finished The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus(ok), Hidden Mysteries: Gates of Graceland(blah), City Style(repetitious), The Other Side: Tower of Souls(ok), Fatal Passion: Art Prison (ok).

After I finished Fate's Carnival CE which I loved, I decided to play all the MCF games from the beginning, some of which I have played and finished and some not played yet.  Finished Huntsville (replay), almost done with Prime Suspects (never finished).  Since the early MCF are mostly HOG, after I finished Fatal Passion, decided I needed another IHOPA so decided to play some Mad Head games since I loved Cadenza so much so just started Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show CE so think I have something to fix whatever mood I'm in or time issues dictate.  Happy Gaming y'all!!

eta: tried to put smilies but they really messed up the spacing so took them all out.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (8/08/2014 7:50 am)

8/08/2014 8:17 pm  #172

Hi tee, I love your new signature, so pretty and colorful.  Love your avatar too.  Yes, I do think of Puzzledone sometimes and wonder what happened to her.  She really loved Promised Land but I must admit I never finished it.  Perhaps I'll be addicted to Emerald Tale in the same way, starting one profile after another.....but only if I can't get to the floating islands and finish the game.  Isn't the game tricky....they sneak in a blue gem in between the red gems in the early levels?  Who knows if I missed a blue gem because I didn't bomb the last pillar 

Wow, you've certainly finished a lot of games.  I've been too busy playing my F2P games and not devoting enough time to my regular games.  Trying to finish off Awakening: Redleaf Forest CE.  Also playing Tales of the Orient: Rising Sun (M3) and I love it.  It's like Joan of Arc M3.  I haven't even played Fate's Carnival CE and it looks like the next one is coming out soon but I won't be getting it. Did you get Crime Solitaire 2?  That's a nice one and I got it on Monday. I'm waiting to get Lost Legends: Weeping Woman CE (loved the demo) and Hoyle's Illusions (beautiful old style HOS but additional quest of collecting cards in every scene, sometimes there's more than one in a scene, and once you collect 10, you can play Klondike, when you collect 25 you play another type of card game, and if you collect the whole deck of 52 cards you get to play golf solitaire).  

8/20/2014 1:03 pm  #173

Barre, did you see there is an Imperial Island 2 out today. I haven't tried it yet since reviews are not that good. Apparently there is no more building part. It is just straight M3's. I like M3's but need it broken up with other stuff going on like building or HO's or something like that.  I might give it a shot later on though. Need one more game for the month. 

8/21/2014 6:26 pm  #174

I am in a game slump.  Can't find anything that holds my interest for very long.  Would love some suggestions of things to try.  Am not a fan of Hidden Objects games...at ALL, and the Adventure games usually bore me after awhile or seriously annoy me.  LOL.  The only one I remember ever finishing is Dying For Daylight.  I have replayed Spooky Mall 3 times this month.  HELP!

8/21/2014 7:20 pm  #175

Dear Govs, I will answer your queston briefly and then I won't be here for about 2 or 3 weeks.  I have lots of tests to be done and I am too weak to sit at the computer for too long.  I'm sorry to everyone who sent me pms but I cannot answer them at this time.

I tried Imperial Island 2 and I love it!!  Although it has no building aspects, it is still addicting and I just wanted to keep on going when I tried the demo.  The icons are bright and colorful, and there are new bonuses which are neat.  
Another game I have been waiting for so long to apear on BF is finally coming out on Saturday.  It is Manor Memoirs CE.  That is a definite buy for me.
I will get Manor Memoirs CE and Imperial Island 2 on a Monday for the bonus punches.  

Bye for now, Govs.  Everyone take care and I'll be here whenever I am able to..
Love and thanks to everyone for your prayers.

8/21/2014 9:30 pm  #176

Barre, you don't have to answer back until you are able. Take care of yourself and I hope the tests go ok for you . 

I will try Imperial 2. I am replaying the first one right now. I do enjoy it. 

8/22/2014 6:58 pm  #177

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Barre.

8/25/2014 3:39 pm  #178

Barre, I don't know you since I'm new to this site, but I hope all goes well with you and will keep you in my thoughts.

What I'm playing: Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman.  Cool game, great story line, beautiful graphics, lots of good hidden object scenes, etc. Worth checking out to anyone who likes HOG's.  I have the Collector's Edition, but the Standard Edition is just as good, I'd imagine.

Last edited by Jezabel1976 (8/25/2014 3:40 pm)

8/26/2014 10:14 am  #179

Internet connection has been going in and out for some reason so decided to go through my backlog of IHOG's. 

Finished Redemption Cemetary Bitter Frost - CE. I like this series and especially since it is broken up into sections so I don't have to play straight through.  Didn't get all the achievements but that is ok.

Finished Hidden Expedition- Smithsonian- the Hope Diamond CE. Like this series as well and this was a good one. 

Finished Brink of Consciousness- Lonely Hearts SE. Wasn't bad and had a good storyline but there was just toooooooo much talking going on . Glad I only got the SE on this one. 

Still have Mystery Trackers - Raincliffs' Phantoms CE to play. I think I started it once but will have to start from the beginning . I think I saw a new MT coming out this week as well.  Actually think I am missing one or two from the series and will have to check on those 

8/30/2014 12:06 pm  #180

I just finished the demo of Mystery Trackers: Blackrows Secret (CE).  If you like the Mystery Tracker series, you'll enjoy this game. I may purchase it.  There are different series that I like...of course at the moment I'm forgetting them, but some of are very good - great graphics, cool story line, and if they're spooky/creepy, I love them. I prefer HOG's over all others, and if they're dark and creepy, then I like them even more.  I like the Redemption Cemetery games.  I just can't remember any others at the moment.

Board footera