Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2014 8:53 pm  #101

Re: Where are you ?

Hello again Purpleraven, I remember you as Housebound, so glad you came, hope you enjoy and will come in often, this is a wonderful site.

Hello Blackie, I remember you too, sorry I haven't said hello sooner, life has it's priorities right now, but I do welcome you here

9/22/2014 7:17 am  #102

If there is anyone new here who I haven't said hello to, HELLO! Make yourself home with this wonderful bunch. My good friend Newto told me about this place and I came over (I still post at other sites).  I like it here a lot!

10/13/2014 2:20 pm  #103

Howdy Everyone,

So good to see so many familiar names here!
I am in southwest FL, can't get much more south than I am and still be in the states.

Live Long & Prosper

10/13/2014 2:24 pm  #104

Great looking forum you have here, govols.

Sorry for posting twice in a row, but it wouldn't let me edit.

Live Long & Prosper

10/13/2014 2:25 pm  #105

Hiya Spock !! So nice to see you here. Feel free to post anywhere or start a topic of your own.

I know what you mean about Florida.  I am in NW Florida and any further south I would be in the Gulf. 

10/13/2014 2:39 pm  #106

Hi Govols,
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I guess we are sort of neighbors, then.That close to the gulf in the NW area, you must be familiar with the 'snow birds' that come and join us this time of year, too. My DH calls them 'snow pokes' because his commute to work is a lot harder. lol

Live Long & Prosper

10/13/2014 2:43 pm  #107

Welcome AvgSpock!  Nice to meet you & greet you!  Love your user name!  Hope to see a lot more of you!

10/13/2014 2:47 pm  #108

Most of the "snow bird" head your way. We get more of the spring breakers because of the beaches here. A headache unto itself for sure

10/13/2014 2:47 pm  #109

Hi lionfishbay,

Thanks for the welcome. Good to see you again. I remember seeing you at PF.

Live Long & Prosper

10/13/2014 2:50 pm  #110

Govols2 wrote:

Most of the "snow bird" head your way. We get more of the spring breakers because of the beaches here. A headache unto itself for sure

Oh I can imagine that is true. I would take the snow birds any day. The traffic is worse and it's crowded but, many of them are friends of ours. I don't think I would have as many pals among the spring breakers.

Live Long & Prosper

Board footera