Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2014 12:36 pm  #91

Re: Where are you ?

Hi Blackie, I kind of sort of think I've talked with you a time or two but not sure!  CRS, ya know?  Regardless, it's great to see a new person here and I hope you will visit often and feel comfortable here!  In case you don't know me, most peeps call me Fire, but Phyl is just fine too!  WELCOME!!

Last edited by constantfire (8/26/2014 12:37 pm)

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

8/31/2014 10:29 pm  #92

Hi Blackie !! Welcome to the group. Stop by any time. There might not always be someone here but there are always lurkers and someone will show up eventually.

9/14/2014 12:07 pm  #93

Most of you know me as  Housebound & I'm in Northern Cali.

9/14/2014 1:04 pm  #94

Hi purpleraven!  Nice to meet you & Welcome!!!! Hope you get the hang of this place quickly enough!  There are always wordgames, if you are into that?

9/14/2014 1:06 pm  #95

It's great to see you over here purpleraven.  I'm glad you clarified that you are known as housebound cause now I know who you are!  Welcome to Gaming Friends and come often, please!  

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

9/14/2014 6:48 pm  #96

Purpleraven -- glad you joined us here.  If you need any help navigating, ask any of us and we will do our best.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/14/2014 7:33 pm  #97

Hi Purpleraven and welcome. I am glad to see you here. If you need any help just ask. 

9/15/2014 3:38 am  #98

Hi Purpleraven, nice to meet you. Norma in England.

9/15/2014 10:03 am  #99

Hi Purpleraven, nice to meet you. I'm Linda from Western Australia.

9/15/2014 10:50 pm  #100

Welcome Purpleraven!  Take a look around and feel free to jump in anywhere.  Everyone here is very nice and welcoming, and I am sure you will love it here as much as we do.

Board footera