Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2014 10:23 pm  #11

Re: Mignight Castle (FTP)

HI, I did do the update and can still get into the game. I've been in and out a couple of times today.

I love the new pets. They look so cute.

I did notice the new items with a little airship symbol. My airship still has the old items listed though. Maybe once it leaves and comes back it will require the new items. I hope so. I was going to try and load the airship while I was waiting for the update. 1 of the items is a crafted item and I just kept getting the wrong items from the HOG's and eventually just gave up trying.

3/11/2014 11:47 am  #12

Hi Hope and Govs, did you see the notice today about the game.  
If you install Midnight Castle on your PC by 11.59 pm March 11 (BF time), next week they will send you a coupon for 60% off your next PC game.  Here's the link with the info. 
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2174

I just uninstalled and installed it again.  However, I still have to wait because it won't let me play it yet. 
Hope, you're lucky that you get to play it without any problems.

Last edited by barregar (3/11/2014 11:48 am)

3/13/2014 12:46 pm  #13

Still locked out after 3 days. After reading everone's comments who are back in not sure I want to play anymore. Cherb had to replay quests before she was locked out and some are saying scenes take hours to open as opposed to the 1 hour before the update. Also it sounds like everything costs a whole lot more. 

3/13/2014 1:23 pm  #14

Govs, I am so sorry to hear that you are still locked out.  I got in yesterday, about 48 hrs after like they said.  I am now able to get in all the time and have managed to do airship quests.  I don't think scenes take hours to open, perhaps those people are playing it too often? lol  

I don't understand what you mean about everything costs a whole lot more?  I don't think you should give up on it yet.  You get airship items every time you play a HO scene, so you can accumulate lots of them.  I never had to replay quests.  Let me know once you can get in.

3/16/2014 11:40 pm  #15

Still not able to play. Hopefully they will get this fixed on Monday but I am not holding my breath. 

3/21/2014 11:33 am  #16

Back in and in level 19 now. Everything is so expensive but at least I have 2 new areas to look at. 

Hope , are you on my friends list in the game ? Under the same name?

3/21/2014 12:00 pm  #17

Govs, I'm so glad you are able to get in now, and thanks for your gifts.  I haven't gone in yet today, have to go out on errands.  Will do so later on.

Hope, thanks for your gifts too.  Looks like we are all now at level 19.

3/21/2014 2:58 pm  #18

Govs, welcome back to the game. I'm not on your friends list but you should have a request now. It does seem expensive to open the new areas.

Barre thank-you for your gifts as well.

3/30/2014 5:56 pm  #19

Today I was so happy because when I spun the wheel, I got an egg.  It was an Odd Egg.  However, I found out that you can't hatch an Odd Egg, so what's the use of it?  

I've been getting all this food for the piggy because every time I send off the airship, that's what I get.  When am I ever going to see the piggy egg?  

3/30/2014 6:24 pm  #20

I think getting the "odd egg" is on the same level as getting the "piggy food" and pretty close to that egg that needs like 50, 000 coins.

barre, I know you don't do FB but there is a game on there that I think you would love (except for the part about needing a bunch of people on there to move along better) . I was thinking today when I was checking in on it that you would like it. It is called Gardens of Time. You do different HOG scenes to earn money to build up your garden . Your quests are building certain things. These are not usually ordinary things though. Most are building from around the world from pyramids to the Eiffel Tower to palaces like the Taj Mahal and then various decorations. You need the friends to help expand the garden . The people walking through your garden are in Victorian style clothes . I am addicted and it really is a lovely game but completely understand not wanting to get involved in the FB thing. Just thought of you when I play it.  

Board footera