Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2014 2:22 pm  #1

Mignight Castle (FTP)

Well, right now I am at level 17.  Today I went into the game and I got a black screen.  What's going on?? I guess we can't play the game anymore.  Wish Elephant would hurry up and update this game.  They've been taking too long.

3/06/2014 4:47 pm  #2

Re: Mignight Castle (FTP)

If you go into your avatar and then close it the screen will redraw. Everything seems to work OK after that. It sounds like everyone is having the same problem.

3/06/2014 5:36 pm  #3

Hope, thank you so much for the tip.  I just went in now after reading your post and it's working well again.  I guess Elephant fixed it.  Saw your request and now we're friends in the game.   
Btw how many pets do you have?  I have the winged cat, owl, griffin and emerald dragon.  Trying to get a phoenix without success.  Can't even get a manticore.  Gave my pegasus egg away because it required too much money to hatch it. 

I didn't see you requesting for any gifts yet.  By the way, people have mentioned that if you reach level 18 and can't progress further, you are locked out of the game until a new update.  Does that mean that if I give you or Govs. any gifts, you won't receive it at all?  I'm not too sure about that.  

Govs, I have been giving you gifts, can you still receive it?  

3/06/2014 6:22 pm  #4

I can still receive and give gifts. I can even still do the HOGs. I'm just avoiding the quests. I was just going in and doing the HOGS but I got bored with that. I just go in and collect flowers and give gifts now.

I have a winged cat, emerald dragon and a snow griffin. I would love an owl but am not having much luck getting an egg.

3/06/2014 8:31 pm  #5

Hope, if I ever get another owl egg in the wheel of fortune, it's Yours!!  I will let you know and then you can wish for it.  

3/07/2014 1:45 am  #6

Barre, I had finished the quests and was almost to Level 19. Was just trying to build up money to hatch an egg. Been locked out for a couple of weeks now at least. Forgot I still had something on my wish list. Someone sent me an egg too and I can't get to it 

Hope they do an update soon. 

3/07/2014 12:44 pm  #7

Govs, thanks for letting me know.  I won't be gifting you anymore until you say that you're back in the game.  I will do what Hope is doing.....I won't complete the quests since I have now reached level 18, and that way I won't be locked out.  I'll just keep collecting stuff, money and flowers, and spin that wheel in the hopes of getting an egg. 

3/10/2014 12:59 pm  #8

Was hoping to get back into the game today but after the update I get an error message and have to wait up to another 48 hours. BF has been very quick with a response so I suspect they knew this would happen. 

3/10/2014 2:12 pm  #9

Govs, thanks for letting me know about the new update, I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
I just did it and it worked well for me.  Funny thing is now I start with 120/1440.  We have new pets available...tiger, pig, and puppy.  

There is also something new....you collect resources which have a little tag next to it indicating it is an airship item.  I assume it will only be for the airship and that's great.  Perhaps no one was doing the airship because it used up our resources.  There are also new avatars which can only be available if you finish airship achievements, hence the airship collectibles.  I'm happy about that because I have never done the airship quests, except once.

It's a fun game all over again because of the new items.  I'm enjoying myself.  Hopefully your game will be available to you shortly.  One good thing about MC is that it regenerates itself so quickly unlike AK and ART which I have to wait more than 24 hours before my energy would max fully.

3/10/2014 9:20 pm  #10

Well, Govs, it has happened to me too.  Now I can't get back in.  I get the same messge as you, so guess I'll have to wait 48 hours like everyone else.

Board footera