Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2014 1:41 am  #1

Awakening Kingdoms (FTP)

I thought I would start some threads about the FTP games.  I don't know if anyone plays them but ever since I started, I have saved a lot of money because I buy less of the regular games.  I have not spent a single cent on the FTP game, I just play with the energy that I have.  I earn money in the auctions.

If anyone is interested, my code is 598003 - barre, and you can add me as a friend.

Today I finished the Yura Festival and was surprised that the reward for finishing was quite generous.  You get max energy, diamonds, and 2 Moonfell Clarity Soup (I think that's what it's called, can't remember for sure).  It's the one that replenishes your energy to the max.  What a wonderful surprise..now I have 3 of the soup in my stock.

Last edited by barregar (3/07/2014 12:41 pm)

3/05/2014 11:06 am  #2

Re: Awakening Kingdoms (FTP)

Govs, did you do the Yura Festival quest?  It's worth it to finish it.  I forgot to mention that when you finish the 15th quest you get a Moonfell Clarity Soup which gives max energy.  Once I collected it, the fairy queen appeared and she gives a quest which is giving you max energy and can't remember what else.  Then you collect her reward, which is another 2 of the MC Soup and more diamonds.  That makes a total of 3 bowls of soup for your inventory.  The Festival quests give you rewards when you finish 5, then 10 quests etc so you do get other stuff.  I think I got one that gives 100 energy.  

Once you finish the quest, festival banners appear everywhere in all locations.  It looks very pretty.  I'm glad I took the trouble to complete the Yura Festival.  I had freezing initially but nowadays it seems to have resolved itself, or else it may freeze momentarily but when I wait a while, it will come back.

3/05/2014 6:36 pm  #3

Hi, I'm really enjoying this game. I will not spend any actual money on it. I just play a bit at the end of each day.

I'm just about to start the Yura festival quests. They are timed aren't they? Hopefully I will be able to finish them in the time given.

3/05/2014 8:03 pm  #4

Hi Hope, I think the Yura Festival lasts for 15 days and I managed to finish it on the last day itself with just hours remaining.  I was so surprised that banners appeared at the end, and in all locations, so it's a lovely sight.  Right now I have so many quests remaining which I have to complete.  

Are you also playing Antique Road Trip FTP?  I like that one better but this one is okay, at least it doesn't cost so much to play the HO scenes like it does in ART.  There was one scene in ART that costs 245 to play each time and that is a ridiculous amount of coins.

3/05/2014 10:58 pm  #5

I haven't played in a couple of days but last time I checked I hadn't triggered the Yuri festival quest. I just can't seem to get motivated for this game as much

Hope , I play several free to play games and I don't spend money on them. It really is not necessary since I jump from one game to another. Just haven't had the patience to sit still for one full paid game so these work great

3/06/2014 1:53 am  #6

I've never tried Antique Road Trip. I'm currently playing this and Midnight Castle.

Gov I agree it isn't necessary to spend money on them. The Yura quest have a time limit of 15 days so I wasn't sure if that would make a difference.

3/06/2014 11:42 am  #7

Hope,  why not try Antique Road Trip (ART)?  It's very fun and the mini games are much better than AK.  We can be friends there too.  I am also in Midnight Castle (MC) and over there, if we're friends, we can send each other gifts.  My code there is 1292.

Those are the only 3 FTP games I play.  I don't like all the others.  MC has nice graphics but all HO scenes and no minigames.  I only play it once in a while because it gets monotonous but I heard that it stops at level 18 and nobody can proceed any further.  I'm about to reach that level very soon.  Wish Elephant would update the game.

3/06/2014 2:15 pm  #8

I'm on level 18 at the moment in Midnight Castle. I don't play it too much at the moment b/c I don't want to be locked out. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon. I went in this morning and had a black screen about the only thing I could see was the avatar. When I came out of the avatar I could see everything again. Another glitch apparently.

I will definetly look into Antique Road trip.

3/07/2014 11:57 am  #9

Hope , I am already locked out of Midnight Castle.

Antique Road Trip is by the same devs as AK. Same kind of gameplay but I think a bit easier to complete the quests. 

3/22/2014 10:20 am  #10

I am not enjoying the game much these days.  You need magic paintbrushes and fairy glass to play those mini games in the Atrium and the paintbrushes are so hard to come by in Dawnshadow Lake.  I can't even get magic gemshorn from that treasury place, it never seems to drop.  Sometimes when I'm so sick of trying for it, I just use my diamonds to buy it outright just to get 10 paintbrushes.  At least the fairy glass drops more frequently.  Anyway, not playing this game too much because I don't have as much energy in this one as I do in ART. 

Board footera