Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2013 1:21 pm  #21

Re: What are you playing?

peppiespet - Where did you buy Heroes of Athens?  Gov said that she didn't see it on BF site.

mcurty - I used to try and get all gold before, and I only ever did it once, that was for Royal Envoy CE and I even managed to finish all the 30 bonus levels.  Nowadays I guess I am slower, I couldn't get all gold in Royal Envoy 2....haven't finished the game yet and now RE 3 is out.  I don't think I will get it.   I loved Gardens Inc but again, not all gold, so I didn't bother.  Nowadays I play some of the TM games in untimed mode just to have fun and enjoy myself instead of getting all worked up trying to get gold for all levels.  How did you do in Gardens Inc?

Lets - hi. so you got Sunhook Spire CE?  I am waiting for the SE and will get it then.  I don't really like the Awakening series enough to get all CEs.  

8/20/2013 12:41 am  #22

barregar wrote:

<snip> How did you do in Gardens Inc?<snip> 

I didn't play that game.  It must have come out when I was not playing PC games.  I have a Mac and much prefer playing Mac games on it instead of PC games on the bootcamp side.  I usually wait for the Mac version if I think there'll be one unless it's a favorite like Royal Envoy or the Rome series which both take forever to get to Mac.
Thanks for the mention on Gardens Inc...I'll go take a look at it. 👀

8/25/2013 5:33 pm  #23

I just finished playing Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil.  I really enjoyed it.  The graphics are crisp and clear.  It has a lot of locations to explore, with a map that can be used to jump.  Although it is a SE game, there are achievements and collectibles.  I maged to get all the achievements except for 1 of them.  I enjoyed all the puzzles and there were 2 different types, those in the game as well as extra chests that you find in several locations with puzzles to solve.  The bonus section has replayable puzzles, hidden object scens, and chests. 

Next game I will play is Reveries: Sisterly Love CE.

8/25/2013 9:29 pm  #24

I just finished Clockwork Tales: Of Glass & Ink - it was so good that I plan to play it again sometime! I also enjoyed Nightmares From the Deep: The Siren's Call ..I'll play that again too as I missed a few achievements

I bought Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil due to rave reviews but couldn't 'get into' it when I started playing. I'll have another go at it when I'm feeling fresh.

8/25/2013 10:03 pm  #25

Hi Kamana, did you play Namariel Legends: iron Lord?  I finished that, then I saw Clockwork Tales and it had steampunk graphics and the story reminded me of Iron Lord so much that I decided not to get Clockwork Tales.....so do you recommend Clockwork Tales and is it different from Iron Lord?  

I've got Siren's Call but I haven't played it yet.  Right now I'm playing Sisterly Love and it's okay, rather easy, I think I'll be able to finish it tomorrow but maybe not, I have work tomorrow.

8/25/2013 10:29 pm  #26

Hi Barregar, I bought Namariel Legends: Iron Lord because I love steam punk graphics but for some weird reason the game kept 'stuttering' on my gaming laptop. CS & I tried all the usual tricks with no success so then I called the 'big guns' aka our son - he fiddled with settings etc & improved it slightly but not enough for me to continue playing *sigh*.

Anyway, from the little I played of Namariel Legends: Iron Lord I'd say Clockwork Tales is quite different in regards to gameplay - it has FROS as well 2 different types of HOS

8/28/2013 11:48 am  #27

Hi Kamana, I will try Clockwork Tales again and maybe get it as a SE.  Someone said that Nearwood CE is a great game so I'm thinking of getting that one too.....waiting for the next BOGO sale or maybe something good will turn up next Monday which is Labour Day....maybe we'll get a credit sale??  

Hey Gov - did you see the soft release The Snow?  You have to try it....it's fantastic!!  It starts with a lovely melody, celtic I think.  You start with Adventure mode and once you finish, it will open up other different modes of play.  It's not just a M3 but it has a story.....it's very relaxing, gameplay is smooth, celtic music in the background while playing, it's by Alawar.  I am definitely getting it.

9/01/2013 11:33 am  #28

Hi Barregar I got that The Snow game too its really fun been playing it all afternoon !!

9/01/2013 11:48 am  #29

Peppie, lucky you, I didn't get The Snow yet...I'm waiting for bonus punch Monday, but I won't have to wait long since it's tomorrow...yippee.....I just hope they continue with the BP Mondays.  I am also getting Imperial Island, the other M3.  Did you see the TGT, SE release of Forest Legends: The Call of Love?  The WT looks really good, I like fairytale settings, so that one also goes on my list.  I tried Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart CE and I really love that one.  I am doomed....so many games that I like.  

9/02/2013 4:54 am  #30

Barregar off  to check Heros of Athens thank you for your tips on games will check them out later 

Board footera