Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2013 1:31 pm  #11

Re: What are you playing?

Govols2 wrote:

Was just looking at RE 3 on Playrix. They have it for 13.95 which if a few cents cheaper than BF. I don't have any credits anyways but I do usually only buy CE's on sale / 2 for 1. 

I don't have a problem buying from a dev. I wouldn't recommend buying from Gamehouse though.There downloads are sometimes sketchy and customer service is not very good

Maybe I should just play the games I already have that are unplayed first. 

I got the RE 3 game from Playrix when it first came out.  I think the CE is worth the extra for this type of game because you do get a lot of extra playing time.  It is pretty much the same as RE 2.  I was a bit disappointed in it because there didn't seem to be anything new.  However, I have enjoyed it enough to play it 3 times now. 

I've also have very good experiences in buying from Gamehouse.  The games have worked fine with no problems, so I can't comment on CS.  I've gotten several there because they have Mac versions of some games that Bfg doesn't carry.

8/18/2013 11:42 pm  #12

I will probably get RE 2 from Playrix. I need some games to play and haven't been too impressed with the games at big fish lately. 

Although I do still have 9 Clues and Secrets From the Deep to play .  Plus I am getting Finders tomorrow. 

8/19/2013 7:35 am  #13

Im playing Heros of Athens  like all types of games

8/19/2013 9:05 am  #14

Hey Gov, there is a new TM builder game out today at BF, When In Rome.  That might just be your cup of tea?  I d/l it to try and if I like it, I will most probably get it.

Hi peppiespet, nice to meet you.  Is Heroes of Athens a TM builder game too?  I don't think I have played it before.

8/19/2013 9:14 am  #15

I saw When in Rome. Haven't downloaded it yet but will soon.

I didn't see Heroes of Athens in BF lineup but did see Heroes of Hellas : Athens. I wonder if that is what peppie is playing. The Heroes of Hellas are the only chaining M3's I like. 

8/19/2013 9:57 am  #16

barregar wrote:

Hey Gov, there is a new TM builder game out today at BF, When In Rome.  That might just be your cup of tea?  I d/l it to try and if I like it, I will most probably get it.

Hi peppiespet, nice to meet you.  Is Heroes of Athens a TM builder game too?  I don't think I have played it before.

Nice to meet you too thank you for reccomendation

8/19/2013 11:59 am  #17

I've been waiting for the When in Rome game so got it with a punchcode from spending all my credits over the week-end.  Now I've got another punchcode and no game I want to spend it on.

I'm playing Monument Builders:  Colosseum (Mac version) which I got at Gamehouse.  They seem to be the only ones that have the latest MB games especially in Mac.  

It's been really difficult to get gold on the levels after about level 3.  But I've persevered and gotten gold on all but one up to level 29.  There aren't any WT around that I've found, so I've chugged along on my own.

8/19/2013 12:10 pm  #18

HI! U'ALL

I broke down and purchased the "Awakening" game, have all the others, am sort of addicted to that 'pocket dragon'...but all good!

Poulte...luv the dragon...I have that saved in my pic's file, use it for my desktop occassionally when I feel 'wicked'!

I am on the demo of "When In Rome", cannot get enough of those little guys always saying "will get it done!"...probably a buy as have a few PCC???

Later...Lets

8/19/2013 12:15 pm  #19

I am very ticked off (to put it mildly) with BF. Ordered two games on the BOGO sale & they sucked up my GCC's. Of course CS is "on holiday" today, so I can't raise holy H... with them. They'll hear my wrath as soon as they are back open!!!!!

8/19/2013 12:16 pm  #20

barregar wrote:

No H of Athens is a very good match 3..  love builders games too.

Board footera