Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2016 6:06 pm  #1

Troll

At Troll's request I have deleted his account and posts associated. He wishes to make a new start, clean slate etc. Nothing has happened or anything he just wanted account deleted. He is not banned and can come back any time he wishes. 

1/06/2016 10:18 am  #2

Re: Troll

a clean start?

well, I wish troll well

1/06/2016 5:27 pm  #3

This is nothing new for him; he seems to go from one place to another.  And he has left a lot of hurt feelings in his wake, including mine.  Just had to get this off my chest......sorry. 

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

1/06/2016 7:19 pm  #4

Sorry to see that you are leaving, Troll.  I didn't even get a chance to get to know you.  Whatever you do or wherever you go, I hope it makes you feel happy.  

Newto, so sorry dear friend.  Thinking of you all the time.  Get well soon!!

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

1/07/2016 2:52 am  #5

I was just about the only person to openly greet him welcome when he first came. His name choice caused  animosity for some, but the few times our paths crossed...he was always nice to me.

1/08/2016 7:46 am  #6

Troll was very nice and made us wordgamers laugh with his great sense
of humor he know he was liked a lot  and will be missed  sad  Peppie x

1/09/2016 12:36 pm  #7

Sorry Troll & will miss you in word games...you were so funny !!!  

Good luck in wherever you go  

Board footera