Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2016 4:27 am  #1

Celebrating the Fourth of July

Looks like it's time for our annual Independence Day celebration.  Hopefully we will have another party and post some patriotic images in this thread.   (If this belongs in another part of the forum, I'll move it.)
First image:

Last edited by newto (6/29/2016 4:29 am)

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/29/2016 2:54 pm  #2

Re: Celebrating the Fourth of July

Our fireworks display comes on the 3rd & is over the bay right across street from me...just sit out on front deck & watch traffic drive by...hee hee  I'm at the far end of peninsula 

6/29/2016 3:58 pm  #3

If we are brave we can go into DC or Baltimore; we are not brave and do neither.  LOL.  So I will just have to enjoy the fireworks pictures.
DC - Lincoln Memorial

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

6/29/2016 3:59 pm  #4

Downtown Baltimore, MD

6/30/2016 9:06 am  #5

Here you go Newto !  

6/30/2016 10:02 am  #6

Great pictures, Lion.  And of course we need a picnic with a lot of good food and drink.

6/30/2016 10:19 am  #7

Agreed !

6/30/2016 3:27 pm  #8

I'm not much of a fan of red meat either.  Try to avoid it except for my own pot roast, and homemade burgers.

Now this looks good:

6/30/2016 3:28 pm  #9

and this.....

7/04/2016 3:24 pm  #10

pep  x

Board footera