Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2014 10:43 am  #1

PLEASE JOIN ME.....

...in welcoming our newest member, Jezabel1976.  I'm sure you will remember her from BFG.  She is a good friend of mine and a terrific poster!!

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/20/2014 10:59 am  #2

Re: PLEASE JOIN ME.....

Welcome Jezabel1976 to Gaming Friends. Hope you enjoy it here with all the wonderful people.

8/20/2014 11:50 am  #3

Oh, I just saw this!  I'm delighted you have decided to join us Jezabel!  Please look around and jump in whenever ya want to!

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

8/20/2014 1:00 pm  #4

Welcome to the group Jezabel. Looks like you enjoy the word games so feel free to add one if you like. Hope you will stop by some other threads as well. 

8/20/2014 1:20 pm  #5

Hi Jezabel, welcome to our wonderful home.

Last edited by norkat (8/21/2014 5:42 am)

8/20/2014 2:38 pm  #6

Hi Jezabel!  SO glad you joined us!  Please make yourself at home.  Feel free to jump in anywhere, anytime.  I really think you're going to like it here!

8/20/2014 4:54 pm  #7

Thank you all! I'm happy to be here.  I'm still checking out the place and looking at the threads, wondering what sort of avatar to post, etc.
Thanks again for the warm welcome!   It's great to be here.  Newto, thank you for starting this thread, my friend.

8/20/2014 6:43 pm  #8

Jezabel...welcome to our world!  Enjoy!!!

8/20/2014 10:23 pm  #9

Jezabel...I think we've met before, but if not it doesn't matter.  Any friend of Newto's is a friend of ours.  We're very glad to have you and I know you'll love it here no matter where you post.  This is a very happy place where everyone has a great time so don't be shy & jump right in, kick off your shoes, relax & enjoy yourself.    

8/21/2014 6:49 am  #10

Welcome, Jezebel, to GF.  Love the name.....and it's  one of my favorite movies!  Hope to see you in the Minons Rec Room and Dance Hall.  Don't worry.  The Minions are friendly!

Board footera