Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2013 6:28 pm  #1

Word Game Question

Question for Govs....can we play Name That Troll ! ????

8/19/2013 6:29 pm  #2

Re: Word Game Question

8/19/2013 6:31 pm  #3

Govols2 wrote:

Awwwww, RATZ !

ROFLMAO

8/19/2013 8:38 pm  #4

Govols2 wrote:

LOL that is so funny.

8/19/2013 9:27 pm  #5

8/19/2013 9:42 pm  #6

Ahhh!  That sounded like a fun game!  Have to do it in ABC order though!  Dang! 

Normality is a paved road.  It's comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it!

8/20/2013 4:57 am  #7

Hello, everyone.  Peppiespet directed me to this place.  Good to see you all.

Hopefully we won't have too many trolls here.  Do we have a system here for reporting them to a mod or admin?  Can someone PM me with the answer.  I'll be back later.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

8/20/2013 4:29 pm  #8

Hi newto, I think I see something on the right-hand side that says Report,,,,maybe that's what we use if we want to report someone?  I'm just guessing...only Gov can tell you, she's the mod here.

8/30/2013 8:13 am  #9

Thanks, barregar.  You are right.  Each of these new places has its own system.

And when are we going to start playing "Name That Troll?"  LOL.

Men tend to fall into two categories - those who are dying every time they sneeze and those who are in total denial - not sure which is worse!     

9/19/2013 11:49 pm  #10

Butterflyshrimp wrote:

@Lion - This is only 14 I downloaded out of 100's of lionfish mermaids!  Betcha I know the one you like best. It will take time to go through them there SO many but I KNOW you 'have' to find a lionfish mermaid you like there.

Are you here?  I can't get into my PM's. I'm blocked & can't get into 'any' PM's now!

You are a total mind blower with your picshow the hell am I supposed to make up my mind with THIS selection????? Will have to think on it...tired & ready for sleep....work tomorrow for awhile, but hard labor, so must rest now.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzNight Fly zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Board footera