Gaming Friends

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2013 4:48 pm  #1

What are you playing?

Well, I haven't played a game in a few days. Too much other stuff going on. 

I have Nightmares From the Deep: The Siren's Call and also 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek. Not sure which one I will start first. Anyone play either one of them ? 

8/14/2013 8:21 pm  #2

Re: What are you playing?

I'm replaying some PC games and console (PS3) games.

PC:  Luxor 3, Bricks of Atlantis, Rhiannon's Celtic MahJong
Console:  Alice - Madness Returns

I'm also still playing through Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V).

I do a good impression of myself.

8/14/2013 10:24 pm  #3

I'm trying to finish arcade mode in Pirate Poppers.  Stuck on level 75, just three boards from the end.

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it.

8/14/2013 10:37 pm  #4

Govols2 wrote:

I have Nightmares From the Deep: The Siren's Call and also 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek. Not sure which one I will start first. Anyone play either one of them ? 

Ain't that the truth!!!!! Haven't touched a game since Monday. Did purchase...something????? With a pcc..pretty funny....can't remember what it was!!!! Oh well, will let you know later.....

8/15/2013 3:28 am  #5

I am replaying the Delicious Emily Games from Gamehouse

8/15/2013 3:56 am  #6

Govols2 wrote:

I loved Nightmares From the Deep: The Siren's Call & thought it was great.  The Secret of Serpent Creek was good but not as good as The Siren's Call IMO. I think you'll like both of them. The Siren's Call was beautiful & had beautiful graphics. I think you'll like both of them though.

8/15/2013 10:12 am  #7

I still have to finish Grim Tales Bloody Mary, and as I haven't played a game in ages (was on vacation) I have Fierce Tales-Marcus Memory CE, Myths of the World-Chinese Healer CE, Stray Souls-Stolen Memories CE, Untold History-Descendant of the Sun CE, Final Cut-Encore SE, Strange Discoveries.Aurora Peak SE, Mytery Trackers-SIlent Hollow CE, Nightmares from The Deep-SIren's Call CE,  Legends of the East-Cobra's eye CE,  Dark Arcana-Carnival SE, Tesla's Tower.The Wardenclyffe Mystery SE...........

LOL ! As you can see I have plenty left to play and I most probably forgot some. I still have 4 games credits and 3 punch card codes left....

8/16/2013 10:58 am  #8

I liked Stray Souls and Mystery Trackers. I didn't even try the new Fierce Tales since I wasn't a fan of the first one. 

8/16/2013 11:12 am  #9

Was just looking at RE 3 on Playrix. They have it for 13.95 which if a few cents cheaper than BF. I don't have any credits anyways but I do usually only buy CE's on sale / 2 for 1. 

I don't have a problem buying from a dev. I wouldn't recommend buying from Gamehouse though.There downloads are sometimes sketchy and customer service is not very good

Maybe I should just play the games I already have that are unplayed first. 

8/16/2013 6:58 pm  #10

So far *knocks on wood* I haven't had any trouble downloading games/demos from Gamehouse.  Hmm.

I like Playrix a lot - I've gotten the CE for 4 Elements II and RE/RE2 CEs from there.

I do a good impression of myself.

Board footera